008

MYA
L A W R E N C E

I walk past Lexus' room hearing her on the phone with someone. I stop outside of the closed door. Shit call me nosy but I don't give a fuck!

I put my ear to the door and listen carefully.

"Calvin, why didn't you tell her! I want you and I want to be the only girl that has you!" I hear her whisper- yell on the other side of the door.

Isn't Calvin Cari's boyfriend?

Then it dawns on me that my sister, the hoe of the world, is secretly having an affair; with her bestfriends boyfriend. I roll my eyes slightly irritated.

"Calvin, I've told you once; now twice. I will not hesitate to tell her about us myself. Maybe the little message I've sent to Brittney hasn't gotten to Cari yet, but soon; it will. And when it does," she chuckles bitterly making me cringe.

"Uuggh, no bitch." I say more to myself.

"When it does, I'll make you the bad guy. And I'll be the poor, defenseless victim." She says evilly.

My eyes widen and I run downstairs to the phone in the kitchen, "I need to tell Cari about this."

After all we were bestfriends.

CHRIS
T U C K E R

I sit by the phone in my hotel room in L.A. waiting for my baby girls call. She hasn't called me since I dropped her off and I'm feeling a little.....timid.

Since she hasn't called me- I'll just call her. As I pick up the phone to call her, it rings.

I frown, my eyebrows knitting as I answer the phone. "Hello?" I say/ask into the receiver.

"Um, Chris this is Sarah. Michaels head house maid at the Neverland Ranch. I'm calling because there is an emergency," a soft voice says.

My eyes widen slightly, "All I know is my little girl better be okay! Is she? Is my daughter okay?"

I swear if Mike's playful ass made her cry from putting water in her hair. That's one thing you don't do to black women. DO NOT PUT WATER IN THEIR HAIR...unless its being washed. And even then do not touch their hair! Sometimes, Michael forgets how womem are because he's so lonely but me? I remember how Leigh Anne always had this way of showing-

"Mr. Tucker? Mr. Jackson would like to speak with you concerning the incident." Sarah says.

I clear my throat dismissing any thoughts of Leigh Anne. As soon as I hear Michaels voice say 'hello' I bombard him with questions.

"Is my daughter okay?" I ask him making him giggle.

"Of course, she's in good hands." He says.

I hum a response, "I need her in great hands. I heard there was an incident. What happened?" I ask him.

He giggles, "What is Cari allergic to?"

I pull the phone away from my ear and mug it, "What the hell?" I ask him. "Why do you need to know that?"

He chuckles lowly (more nervously), "Uhhh," and I just know he's scratching the back of his neck; and I'm awaiting his next words, "well, she had an allergic reaction to some lunch we had. I was just wondering if.....she's allergic to anything."

I gasp, "My daughter? Are you serious?! Well, she's allergic to dust? And I think peanuts." I say frantically.

"Chris, Chris, Chris. How do you not know what your daughter is allergic to? Were you even at her birth?" He asks sarcastically.

I remain quiet: giving him the information he needs.

He sighs, "Sooo, you weren't at her birth?" He asks lowly.

"No, don't tell her. I wanna tell her in my own way." I tell him.

MICHAEL
J A C K S O N

I sigh dramatically, "Okay, whatever. You better tell her soon though. I'm not kidding," I warn him.

"I will, I will. Now, where's my daughter?" He asks me.

I look over at her she's shaking her head; telling me to tell him she's not woke. I nod and clear my throat.

"She's upstairs getting some rest. She's really tired from the incident. I'll tell her you called, though." I tell him.

"Okay, well when she does wake up tell her I love her. I'll be there to see her soon." Chris tells me quickly.

"Alright," I say quietly, looking over at Cari; who's slowly walking over to me.

"Look man, I gotta go. Someone's on the other line. Keep my daughter safe." He tells me and I nod before replying; okay.

We share goodbyes before I hang up the phone and turn around looking down at Cari. She looks up at me, wrapping her arms around my neck, she says; "So what'd he say?"

I snake my arms around her waist and peck her lips: she giggles, "Well he said that he loves you and he'll be here to see you soon."

She pecks my lips over and over again, "I'm addicted to your lips Mike. They're delicious and your tongue always tastes like peppermint."

I giggle, "Really? Well, thanks. You have a beautiful skin complexion." I tell her admiring her melanin skin.

She smiles brightly, "Well, uh thanks. I've always thought being brown is just beautiful." She tells me looking into my eyes.

We stare into each other's eyes for a minute before we start to lean in. Our lips connect and there's that spark I feel everytime we touch.

Our lips move in sync and my hands slide down to her behind; I grip it firmly.

Her hands massage the nap of my neck, as she stands on her tiptoes to reach my lips.

Good thing Susan's out with her son today.

We continue to kiss and her tongue glides over my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I let her in, of course.

As our tongues fight for dominance, I tap her behind; a signal for her to jump, she obliges.

I carry us out of the living area, up the stairs, into my room. We enter and I lay her down on the bed.

I pull away from the kiss and look into her eyes.

"....are you sure you want this? I know I'm your fathers bestfriend and I'm way older than you but I understand-"

I'm cut off by her saying six words; "Just shut up and kiss me."

And thats exactly what I do.

||Meanwhile, the kitchen telephone is ringing. An important person is calling for Cari....||

Alright you guys, let me warn you. Some smut is going to appear next chapter so get ready! I am pretty decent with writing smut from reading all the smut in other books. Sorry if I go a little too into detail. I really apologize. You can skip over if you'd like. Okay, I'll stop rambling!

Keep Moonwalkin',
thehunchess