018

KATHERINE
J A C K S O N

I sit there on the couch in the home of my son, flabbergasted. I cannot believe my ears. My son, Michael, has done the unthinkable.

"Michael," I say in pure disappointment, "dear, this isn't what I've taught you. You have really disappointed me because I know I've been a better example than this." I say sadly while standing up. "I want you to think about what you've done and tell me why you did it."

Michael looks down at his hands and mumbles something almost inaudible but I hear him say, "I love her mother."

I turn to look at him and shake my head, "That's not a good reason to get this little girl emotionally attached to you. She's young and naive. She thinks that you actually love her just because you've taken that step with her!" I yell making him flinch a little from my harsh, unusual tone, "And Michael, I know this because I was that girl once in my life." I kiss his forehead before walking out of the house, Janet close behind me.

"Mother, are you mad at him?" She asks walking next to me now.

"I could never, he's too adorable. I'm just so disappointed in him because I expected more out of him. I expected this immature behavior out of Jermaine but for Michael to do this...it just breaks my heart." I tell her sitting in the passenger seat of her car.

She closes the door for me before walking over to her side, getting in, "I understand but if Jermaine ever found out it would be a catastrophe. He'd go as far as to tell the press just to get back at Mike."

"Look," I sit my hand on her thigh making her look over at me, "we're gunna keep this between the two of us."

She nods, starting the car and after a while we drive off.

What a day...

LEIGH-ANNE
P I N N I S É

I watch from the door as Chris' dumb ass agrees to deal with our young daughter having a relationship with his grown ass friend. I am absolutely livid because one, I am not a fan of the age gap and two, I'm fond of Michael my damn self. I don't want my daughter to have the man I've wanted from the get go.

I look over at them chatting and smiling like insane people and smile a little.

She has her mother's looks for sure... but I'm still finer than her.

I walk down the stairs and see Michael in the living room with his face in his hands and I hear little sniffles. My heels click against the hardwood floor and his head snaps up to look at me.

I smile and walk over to him, "What's wrong Mikey?" I question seductively.

Michael clears his throat looking down at his hands, "Nothin'," he mumbles.

"Oh Michael," I say while sitting down next to him (dangerously close) and setting my hand on his shoulder, "You can tell me anything. Remember we do share a lot of secrets from the past."

"Leigh Anne I've told you once and I'll tell you again, nothing happened between us. Please, just...leave me alone." He says sounding kinda annoyed.

"If I can't have you no one else can." I whisper in his ear before standing up as I hear footsteps descending the staircase quickly.

I look behind me and see Chris smiling at me softly, "I need to talk to Mike, can you go to the car?" He asks softly and I nod going out to the car.

CHRIS
T U C K E R

I look at Michael, "Look man, I'm sorry for hitting you but I know you understand where I was coming from." I say taking a seat beside him on the sofa.

He nods, "Yeah, I do."

"Mike, if you don't mind, tell me how you and Cari got in this situation." I say giving him my undivided attention.

He blushes a deep shade of red, "Well, I don't know... it just kinda happened. I saw something in her that I never saw in anyone else and we just clicked, I guess." He giggles a little hiding his face in his hands.

"Are you in love with my daughter?" I ask him and his expression turns serious all of a sudden.

"Yes, I am but if you have a problem with us being together then I'll leave her alone since you are her father and I am your bestfriend." He speaks quickly.

I lay my hand on his shoulder, "Now that I see how much respect you have for her, I'll let you be with her. We had a small talk and I respect y'all relationship as long as there's no sex." I say and watch his face light up.

"Thanks man, you don't know how much your daughter means to m-"

I put my finger up to his lip, "Shut up, Michael."

He laughs, "Last time it went like, Shut up Chris."

I roll my eyes, "Anyway, I have to drop Leigh Anne off at home with her fiancé." I say standing up.

Michael stands up too with a worrisome expression, "Hey Chris." He says in his soft tone.

"Yeah Mike?" I say looking at him.

"Watch her," He says and I'm guessing he's referring to Leigh Anne.

I nod pulling him into a bro hug, "Man, I will and do me a favor and tell Cari that Leigh Anne sending her stepbrother over here to meet her tomorrow." I tell him when we pull away and he nods.

"CARI! I LOVE YOU BABYGIRL!" I yell out and Michael pushes me out of the door.

"No Chris, no. What are you doing? God," He says before closing the door in my face.

I sigh, "What'd I do?" I ask myself.

MICHAEL
J A C K S O N

As soon as I shut the door, I go to find Cari. I head up the stairs and into my room; seeing her sitting on my bed looking at some baby pictures of me - smiling like an idiot. I stand in the doorway of the bedroom watching her with a small smile on my face and after I while I clear my throat.

She looks up, "Hi, baby." I say walking over to her pecking her cheek.

She giggles while pointing at one of the photos, "Babe, your butt is sooooo adorable." She squeals and before I know it I feel a small hand squeezing my ass.

"Do you wanna start with me, girl?" I ask her seductively.

She licks her lips softly, "Yes....daddy." She says softly.

I smirk but it soon turns into a frown when I think about what Chris had just told me. I guess Cari noticed because she began to look worried.

"Michael, what's wrong?" She asked in a panicky tone.

"Your father said we can't have sex." I tell her softly.

"Fuck what he says baby. We've done it before, it won't hurt to do it one more time." She whispers against my lips before kissing me passionately and I fall into her trap kissing her lips with just as much passion.