Intro

Y/N L/N is an average student at Y/S/N (Your School Name). But she is like the biggest fan of the Harry Potter Books. She is very excited to hear that the Harry Potter Flims are coming out soon in the next few years. One day, she encounters some group of kids that told her something that made her life change forever.

Muggle to a Witch. Y/N L/N meets many different witches and wizards in the Wizarding World. But once she enters the Wizarding World, all her knowledge about Harry Potter vanishes. So how are people going to treat her? Same personality like the books? Or different?
Will she make friends? Will she find a lover?

Read to find out...

I do not own any of the characters from Harry Potter. All rights go to the Harry Potter Franchise and Jk Rowling. Some lines and plots are taken from Jk Rowling but otherwise I own the Y/N character and the story plot.

A/N
my original plan was to make this book as a Draco x reader but then I realised the two characters should get to know each other more and also make it more realistic.

Tbh Draco isn't that type of person that would honestly fall in love at first sight and especially a muggle. So I thought this book should be a quick intro for the two characters. I have already written a sequel where Y/N and Draco grow feelings each other so if you guys want to skip this book and go straight to the sequel; you're more than welcome to do so:)

The sequel can be found in my page with the title 'Look Out For You'

I hope you enjoy & Thank you so much!

Book completed in Late Jan 2019