ease

Don't you think that if it was supposed to happen it would be a little easier? Someone probably told you that good things take time and if its quick and easy it wont be worth it. But why? Some things fall into your lap and are amazing and just because you didn't work or fight or suffer for something it doesn't mean it cant be great. Because the truth is some things aren't better just because there more work. Some things waste your time and aren't worth it. So stop trying so hard and forcing things that don't come naturally because you like the idea of them or because you have some kind of fantasy of what it should or will be like. Because some things seem better than they are and people put years into jobs they end up leaving and people miss their daughters soccer games for sales calls they will never get. And people move away from their families for girls that will break up with them. But after all the sacrifice is it really worth it? Are you really getting something that you cant get anywhere else at less of a cost? Is there not another girl you will like as much without all the fighting or a job that will pay you as much without taking away your Sundays or friends that are down for drinks whenever you ask them not just once a month when it's convenient? If somethings not working, its okay to walk away from it. Its okay to decide that something you care about so much is just not worth the trouble for what your getting out of it. There are endless ways to spend your time, but your time isn't endless, so choose wisely.