tHiS iS wHaT i wAkE uP 2

"Alyx, what are you doing?" Dacre asked with a smile when he came into the kitchen. The girl was in the freezer, taking out a pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream. "What does it look like I'm doing?" She said back. Dacre laughed, and went to look for spoons in the drawers. Alyx found the correct drawer first, and took two spoons out. She took the ice cream and went into the living room. Dacre stood in the kitchen until Alyx turned around and asked, "Are you coming?"
Dacre wore a black t-shirt that he clearly threw on before coming out of his room. On the bottoms were grey basketball shorts that were wrinkled from him shoving them into his suitcase last minute. He was barefoot. Alyx was wearing long black sweats that cuffed at the bottom. Her shirt was white with black block letters that read 'Sue Me'. She had white socks on her feet.
Alyx sat on the couch with her feet tucked under her legs. Dacre sat with one leg on the couch, facing towards Alyx and the ice cream. "Let's open this shit up," Alyx whispered with a giggle. Dacre took the cap off of the ice cream, and took the first bite of ice cream.  Alyx was next and she took a deep breath and got more comfortable on the couch.
   "I really like your accent," Alyx said while licking her spoon clean.   "Thank you, love," Dacre answered with a smile.  The two continued to eat the ice cream in silence.  It wasn't awkward silence, it was comfortable.  Both of them had their own thoughts, and neither needed to talk about it.  Alyx was thinking about New York City and California, her two homes. She was thinking about Alex Bruce and her siblings, her parents. She hadn't seen her parents in almost a year.
"I think I have the perfect thing to do right now," Alyx finally said. Dacre waited for Alyx to speak. "Music!" Alyx announced. She pulled her phone out of her sweats pocket and went to her Spotify account. She scrolled through artists until she finally chose the perfect song. The beginning sound of Friday I'm in Love by The Cure played. Dacre's eyes widened before he stood up and took Alyx's arm. They both started to dance with each other, laughing and smiling while doing it. Alyx turned the song up to full volume. Dacre twirled Alyx around the room.
During the song the two heard a distant sound coming from the hallway. "Hey!" the voice said. The two shrugged and continued to dance. A louder "Hey!" came from the corner of the room. The two froze and locked eyes with a very tired and angry Joseph Keery, Natalia Dyer, and Charlie Heaton.

_____________________________

__________________________________________________________

Liked by @alexbruce and 420,120 others

@alyx this is what 4am sounds like

Tagged: @dacremontgomery

@username THE DUO I DIDNT THINK I NEEDED

@username99 I LOVE THIS SONG

@lylasings go to sleep
           | @alyx no mom!

@username22 DACRE IS TAGGED

@dacremontgomery it's Friday I'm in love
                | @alyx i don't care if monday's black

@username88 THEY ARE SO CUTE

@username43 ALEX MUST BE JEALOUS

@username55 THEYRE HANGING OUT TOGETHER!!

@nattyiceofficial THIS is why i woke up in the middle of the night
| @alyx whoops

@grantgust THE CURE
                 | @alexbruce djdjsjsjsjs

@username43 The fact that she has such amazing friends

@username90 i wonder if she reads the comments
                  | @alyx dacre and i are watching as you all comment

@charlie.r.hearon GO TO BED
                  | @alyx no u

@username21 DALYX DALYX

@alexbruce just like heaven is better
                   | @dacremontgomery couldn't agree more

@username21 THEY ARE TALKING

@username33 what if alex and alyx are dating and they just aren't telling us

@username55 imagine being replaced by dacre

@usernams88 funny how alyx just met dacre and they're already best friends

@username99 username88 she's such a clout chaser

@uncle_jezzy tHiS iS wHaT i wAkE uP 2 
                  | @alyx go to sleep go to sleep
                  | @uncle_jezzy ALYX AND DACRE JUST STARTED SINGING A LULLABY IN THE LIVING ROOM AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS

@username1 I CAN DIE HAPPY

NOTE:
It's summer (obviously) and I'm feeling good. ⭐️