the biggest smile

group texts
"operation A + A reunite"
dacre, joe, natalia, charlie, millie
gaten, sadie, caleb, noah, finn, alex
(11:14 pm)

alex
just landed

millie
awesome!

dacre
im almost at the airport
dacre
in an uber

alex
where's alyx??

gaten
we're watching never say never

natalia
she's completely distracted by
justin we're fine

joe
so the plan is you and dacre
will come in

sadie
oh and dacre "left to get money
out of the bank"

alex
wtf dacre

dacre
I PANICKED

joe
okay back to the plan
joe
nat and charlie are in
charge of filming while
the kids are going to
distract alyx in the
kitchen

finn
dacre will walk in the
kitchen and say something
cheesy and cute about
getting her a good
birthday present

noah
AND BOOM ALEX YOU
COME OUT

alex
THIS SOUNDS GREAT
alex
ALSO CANT WAIT TO
MEET U GUYS ALYX
LOVES ALL OF YOU

millie
we love her!!!

joe
she just yelled at us to
get off our phones

sadie
you guys better hurry

dacre
alex and i just met
dacre
WE ARE ON OUR WAY

finn
text us when ur close

11:20

alex
we are pulling onto
the street

natalia
HOLY SHIT OK

millie
we are taking her into the kitchen for snacks

dacre
we're here is everything set?

noah
the bird is in the cage

caleb
noah what the

alex
WE ARE COMING
______________________________

"I'm back!" Dacre yelled from the front door. Everyone was antsy while Alyx watched popcorn pop in the microwave. Natalia started to secretly pull out her phone while Charlie made sure she had a good angle. "It's about time, Bieber is about to preform Overboard with Miley Cyrus which I would have screamed if you missed that part," Alyx said still with her back to Dacre and the group. She was clueless as to what was happening.
"Alyx?" Joe said from the sink. Alyx turned to him and she watched his nervous expression. He pointed to Dacre who was holding a happy birthday balloon in his hand.  She started to laugh and said, "Dacre my birthday is on Friday and it's Sunday night." Dacre laughed with her, and the others all nervously looked around each other. "Alyx when I first met you I never thought for a second we would become what we are. You're one of the coolest people I have ever met, and I felt like anything I got you for your birthday wouldn't live up to the way I feel about you. And I heard from a lot of people, including you, that you despise surprises, but I'm not one to follow the rules all of the time. So instead of buying some cheesy present I got you the next best thing," Dacre laughed nervously while Alyx watched with wide eyes. Natalia laughed with the phone in her hand, and Alyx glanced at her confused. "Come on in," Dacre said out into the hallway.
"No, no, no," Alyx started with her hand over mouth. The one and only Alex Bruce came out of the shadows with a bright smile. The group watched as Alex made his way to Alyx. Alyx's heart was filled with happiness and she couldn't help but let out a few tears. From the other side of the room, Dacre watched the girl he was infatuated with hug her best friend. He felt guilty feeling jealous, so he pushed down any ounce of feelings towards her away. When they finally released, Alyx went to Dacre and gave him a huge hug. Natalia put the phone to Alyx and Alex, "Anything you want to say?" They both out their hands up and yelled, "The sun and moon is back together!"
______________________________