sure rach

Days til Alyx's birthday: 3 (Tuesday)

   Today on set, they were in Max and Billy's household

Today on set, they were in Max and Billy's household. Alyx wore black jeans and a blue turtleneck. Alex sat in a chair offset watching his best friend do her thing. This was a huge character arc in Rachel Moreno's story. Max would be leaving with Lucas and Rachel would talk with Billy. This would be the only scene in the season where both Billy and Rachel would be somewhat vulnerable. "Action!" Shawn called.
Rachel walked up the front porch to the front door. She watched as Lucas and Max rode away on a bike. Rachel opened her mouth to say hi to Lucas, but Max quietly begged Rachel to not mention anything to Billy. Rachel rolled her eyes and nodded. Finally, she knocked on the door and waited for Billy to open the door. Soon, the sweaty boy in a tank top opened the door.

Billy, angrily: "Finally, where have you been?"

Rachel, annoyed: "My mom was screaming at me."

Billy taking a hit on his cigarette: "I have one of those too."

Rachel reaches for the cigarette and does the same before handing it back to Billy.

Rachel: "So have you heard about the stuff happening in this town?"

Billy: "No, what?"

Rachel, crossing her legs on the couch: "Nothing, just that this kid went missing last year and the whole town was flipping out."

Billy, turning the music from the radio up: "Oh, yeah this town is shit if you ask me."

Rachel laughing: "I'm getting out of this hellhole as soon as possible."

Billy laughed at this, and shook his head.

Rachel: "What?"

Billy:  "Nothing."

Rachel: "Seriously."

Billy, smirking: "Nothing except for that fact that you probably won't ever get out of this shit town."

Rachel: "Excuse me?"

Billy: "You'll get married, have kids, and live a white picket fence life."

Rachel: You don't know anything about me."

Billy, laughing: "Sure Rach."

Rachel, clearly pissed off now stood up, and took Billy's cigarette.

Rachel: "I'm your only friend, Billy. So you shouldn't start a fight with me."

Billy: "Sure Rach."

Rachel, standing up from the couch: "Have fun with your pity part Billy. Call me when your done feeling sorry for yourself."

She walked out the door.

Billy: "Bitch!"

Rachel:  "And in case you didn't know, your sister is off with her best friend Lucas Sinclair!"

Billy yelled after, and Rachel answered with two middle fingers in the air.

||

liked by @milliebobbybrown and 890,110 others

@alyx bring your best friend to work day!

tagged: @alexbruce 
View all 900 comments

@username he's in the chair like he's in the show

@username5 forgot that acting is a job

@user alyx hasn't posted herself in a while

@username2 user ik i miss her modeling days

@user22 alex looks insane

@amybarks is that...dare i say...coffee?!?!?
             | @alexbruce absolutely not who do you think we are

@username4 THEN WHAT'S IN THE CUP
             | @alyx TEA

@usernae THAT is the real tea

NOTE:
So Stranger Things 3 was so good. I can't believe the arc Billy went through, and episode six my favorite. ⭐️