epic prank

liked by @alexbruce and 456,789 others

@alyx in los angeles for thanksgiving & will be taking some time to spend time with my family. ❤️

View all 345,678 comments

@username enjoy your break queen

@usenane bow down to the queen

@userrr we will miss you

@alexbruce IMISSYOUSOMUCH
| @alyx ILOVEYOUSOMUCH

@user34 can't believe alex and alyx aren't spending thanksgiving together

@usernmae happy thanksgiving alyx, you deserve a break (:
| @alyx THANK YOU ❤️

__________________________

   Spending time with family felt really good.  Alyx watched as Dacre fit in perfectly with her siblings and parents.  It was bittersweet without Alex and his family, but it was new and fun to have her boyfriend bonding with her family.  She watched as her brothers laughed and joked with Dacre as her and Lyla talked about music.  "Homesick has almost went platinum, and every time I play it live the crowd goes crazy."  Lyla has been playing small venues around Los Angeles, slowly becoming the newest upcoming pop artist.  "That's crazy to think that the song we randomly wrote at three in the morning is being listened to by millions."  Alyx was extremely proud of what her sister was doing. 
   The rest of the evening was spent in the living room, eating pizza and bringing up embarrassing stories from Alyx's childhood.  "I remember when I first learned how to ride a bike, Alyx started to cry because she was proud of me," Ryan said while laughing into Alyx's blushing face.  "She's always been a mini mom," Alyx's mom said with a sad smile, knowing her eldest child was growing up so fast.  Dacre listened and laughed, and the two talked about how they first met.  When it was time to go to bed, Alyx insisted on having Dacre stay with her in her room, despite her dad's best efforts.
In the morning, Alyx woke up alone. She went downstairs and found Dacre with Ryan and Caleb at the kitchen table, laughing. "What's going on?" Alex said with a smile. "Nothing, nothing at all," Ryan and Caleb said at the same time. She went to Dacre and gave him a peck on his forehead, "Good morning, love," she heard him say. "Good morning, Day," Alyx said back.
   She went outside to the backyard that overlooked Beverly Hills.  It made her happy knowing that her career allowed her to pay for some of the house, for it was a really nice house in the hills of Los Angeles. Her mom brought her toast with butter, and a glass of water. "Good morning, sunshine," her mom said with a smile. "Morning momma. I seriously never get tired of looking at this view." Alyx ate with her mom in silence, listening to the sounds of the morning. Inside, Ryan, Caleb, and Dacre were planning a prank on Alyx for the twins channel. "When should we do it?" Dacre asked with a mischievous smile. "We have to film the intro, and we can plant all the hidden cameras in her room."
The prank was all set. The idea was, Alyx would be in her room where Ryan and Caleb would have to walk in and tell Alyx that Dacre left. The cameras were all hidden, and Dacre was all set staying hidden in the twins room. Alyx sat on her bed, with a glass of water.