HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Back in 1976 (Dicks older then he looks 😂) on November 11th, the world was given an amazing person.

THE AMAZING DICK GRAYSON!

This chapter is dedicated to his BIRTHDAY!!
(Don't forget to leave suggestions and have a Star Stellar Day, Week, Month, and Year!)

Normal POV

Dick cracked his eyes open, the sun waking him. He sat up and pushed the comforters from his bed off his chest. He stretched then got up to start the day.

Because his brain had yet to wake up, Dick wasn't aware of how special today was! But the others were. . .

Dick brushed his teeth and showered. Got some comfortable clothes and walked down stairs.

The lights were turned off in the kitchen. Which surprised Dick, normally Alfred would be cooking breakfast. He walked into the dark room and switched on the light.

Just then his whole family, even some of Damian's animals, jumped out of there hiding places!

"SURPRISE!!" They all yelled. Dick made a hasty decision and grabbed a batarang he always had with him, ready to fight whatever the threat was. But then he saw the room.

There was a Nightwing themed cake on the table with Blue and White icing. There were streamers and balloons thrown around too. Dick shoved the batarang back into his pocket and smiled.

"Awwww! Thanks guys!" He said, everyone went to sit around the table. Alfred cut the cake (in small pieces since none of them had-had breakfast) and everyone made some happy small talk as they ate.

"Grayson, open our present." Damian demanded, shoving the box into the older's hands. Dick opened the box only to see a picture book. Filled with pictures of when Bruce first got Dick. When Jason came around. Then Tim. Then Damian. Each picture having a memory Dick had not forgotten. He smiled at the fondness of the gift.

"Happy Birthday Dick." They all said, in almost unison but not very good. Dick smiled, it was a nice birthday.

And now some fan art I found on Pinterest because I absolutely loved it and it needs to be shared!