Countdown to 100!

Alright I don't know what this is, but here ya go. *yeets you guys the chapter*

"Hey, Tim,"

"Hey, Dick."

Bruce put down his paper and sighed. "Are you two going to ignore me all day?"

Dick and Tim shared a look, "Sorry, Bruce." Dick made a gesture to the AirPod in his and Tim's ear. "But we don't speak broke."

The three stared at each other. Tim and Dick keeping a straight face, showing just how serious they were.

"I bought those for you."

-

"Wanna see how many times I can flip before hitting the ground?" Dick smirked, dressed in his Robin outfit.

Barbara, who was dressed as Batgirl, laughed. "Yeah, but like, don't hit the ground."

-

Jason barged into Dick's room, banging two pots together. "Get up!"

What Jason didn't not expect was for Wally to wake up confused next to Dick in bed.

-

Dick and Barbara were laying lazily across the couch. Not doing anything inparticular. "I've been thinking lately."

"Don't hurt yourself."

-

"Hey, wanna come check this out?"

Barbara set down her book, "Please don't tell me you found a dead body."

"Alright," Dick stayed quiet for a minute, "I found two dead bodies."

-

"Dude you are so gay." Wally laughed, he and Dick were both a little (a lot) drunk. (They were at Wally's house, so they couldn't get into to much trouble)

Dick smirked, "Yeah for you."

-

"Help me! Please! I'll do anything!"

"No."

Dick then pushed Wally off the bed.

-

Wally sighed when Dick came out of the medbay. "Don't be so reckless, dude."

"Why do you all think I'm the reckless one. Have you met my brothers?"

-

"I only have two last words," Dick said as both he and Barbara were dangled over a pot of acid. The only thing holding them up was a chain wrapped around them.

"My bad."

-

"Why couldn't you have kidnapped me last week? I could've skipped the finals!"

-

"I can't wait to start buying school supplies!"

"M'gann," Dick gasped, "We got out of school last week!"

-

"No one listens to me, why am I even here?" Dick sighed, tugging at his tie. Bored out of his mind at one of Bruce's charity balls.

"Cheer up, it'll be over soon." Bruce and Dick put on a bright, fake smile as a women with way to much makeup walked over.

She pinched Dick's cheek like he was a baby, "And how is this little guy?"

"Sometimes I put my fingers in electrical sockets just to feel something."

"How cute! Anyway Bruce–

-

"Now I'm just Grayson in the bathroom. Grayson in the bathroom at his school. 'Cause people are trying to kill me. Grayson in the bathroom, Grayson in the bath–"

"WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE KID!"

-

"Dude it is freezing!" Wally all but yelled, rubbing his arms with his super-speed.

Dick just hummed and stood up, walking towards his kitchen. He came back with a plastic cup.

"What's that?"

Dick shrugged and walked behind Wally. Dumping the cup of ice water down the speedsters shirt.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!?"

-

Dick watched Wally run (at a human speed) around the park with a horde of toddlers chasing after him.

Wally finally flopped onto the park bench Dick was sitting on. "I just promised a bunch of 3-year-olds if they could catch me I'd give the 200 bucks."

-

"Little kids are two deep for their own good." Barbara sighed, watching a mom and her son walk across the street.

"I agree with you, but yesterday I had to listen to a 45-minute monologue of how trees don't grow, they spawn."

-

Bruce walked in to see Dick lying on the ground, "What are you up too?"

"I'm becoming one with the carpeting."

-

Again, I have no clue what this is. But it's an update.

Don't forget to ask questions and leave suggestion!

HAVE A STAR STELLAR DAY WEEK MONTH AND YEAR!!