Kidnapped in Action! (P.2)

Normal POV

Damian took his finger away and sighed. . .

"It's there's. He's alive." Tim and Jason smiled and released their held breathe. 

Darkwing frowned, "It's weak though, we have to go now." He commanded. The other nodded and they all quicky ran back to their vehicles.

"Todd, jump on with me and hold him." Damian said as he got on his bike. Jason nodded and took the bird into his arms and carefully got on behind Damian.

"Alfred!" Tim yelled as they burst into the Batcave.

"In here!" The old man yelled from the medical room. Jason ran in and quickly set the still unconscious and bleeding kid down. Alfred quickly pushed them out so he could work. Reluctantly they agreed and left the butler to try and save the baby if the family.

Alfred walked into the room where all the heroes sat anxiously. They all jumped up and ran to the old man as soon he walked through.

"How is he?" Damian asked. Alfred sighed.

"Two broken legs, major blood loss, and a nasty concussion." He sighed. "But he'll be alright.
You can come and see him now if you'd like but he's pretty tired."

The boys smiled and walked down to the medbay.

Dick laid on the bed, body covered in wraps, an arm lazily slung over his eyes.

Jason ruffed the boys hair gently, signaling they were inside.

"Hey Dickie-Bird." Tim smiled from the other side of the bed. Dick looked towards him and smiled tiredly.

"Oh man Birdie we are so so sorry. This is all our fault we should've been paying more attention to you. We–"

"It's fine, Jay." Dick slurred, looking up towards his older brother. Giving a weak smile to prove his point. "I'm all good, see?"

The other smiled down at the him.

This time Damian sighed. "I should've been paying more attention to you. I know you've never fought the Joker and should've been on the look out for him."

"Dami." Dick said sternly, grabbing everyone attention. "I'm fine. I got Alfred to patch me up! I can wiggle all my fingers and toes! And I don't need reading machine to keep me breathing."

"It's a breathing machine." Tim corrected. Dick waved a lazy hand at him.

"Quiet Timmy, I am speaking." He spoke, silencing the other Batboys and gaining a laugh from Jason. "But I'm good! I'll be walking around here in a week tops! No harm no foul!" Dick smiled, enthusiastically.

Dick clapped his hands together, writhing at the pain that shot through his arms at the sudden movement. "Yup still cut." He mumbled. Before smiling again. "Now brothers!" Dick shouted, successfully killing the heartfelt moment that had just occurred.

"If I must be hurt I say we watch movies and eat cereal!"

"Only you would ask for cereal when hurt." Tim snorted. Laughing alongside Jason.

Pouting, Dick stuck his tongue out at them. "Be quiet idioți, cereal is amazing!"

Jason and Tim moved to help the newest Boy Wonder stand so they fold walk up to the theater. Damian watched them leave with a small smile.

"Yeah he's all good."

Well that was pretty bad. I wasn't gonna make this a 2-parter. But I wanted to be dramatic. But this kind of killed it . . .

BUT WHATEVER!

I'm procrastinating from playing my dumb saxophone. *sigh* I'll see you guys soon!

HAVE A STAR STELLAR DAY WEEK MONTH AND YEAR!