I Bet . . .

"Hey, what do you think would happen if I hit the puppy?" Jason said, nudging Tim in the shoulder.

"You mean Damian? Uhm, I think Dick would hit you back." Tim said, taking a sip of coffee from the cup in his hands.

Jason smirked, "But Dick was very tired, so he's sleeping."

Tim put his coffee down (a miracle) and smirked right back at Jason. "Wanna bet?"

Jason stuck his hand out, "Alright! I bet all the money in my wallet! And if I win, you have to be my slave for a week."

The brothers shook hands. "Done deal."

Jason went up behind Damian and quickly punched him on the back of his shoulder.

"See nothing–"

"TRY TO TOUCH HIM AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU, TODD!" Dick screeched, coming out of literally nowhere, and flying kicking the younger teen. Jason was sent flying to the ground. He'd have a killer bruise in the morning from that. 

I think my Dad's mad at me. So I draw digitally (it's awful don't even ask about it) and he has never seen a digital drawing for real before. So he asked if he could see mine.

I said no because (Number 1) NOTHING is finished! I SUCK at finishing my works so it's mostly sketches and half-finished linearts.

But I also hardly ever show anyone my work, it's embarrassing. Especially because I know it's bad because it's incomplete.

And there's just something about showing people your work and yeah . . . artists get it.

But he asked again and I said no. He asked gain and I said no. Then he got a bit mad and walked out of my room, saying how "it's not even that's important." and went back downstairs.

And I guess he just doesn't understand, because it is important. I know I'm being a baby by not showing him, but it's just a . . . A thing Y'know?

ANYWHO! Have a Star Stellar Day Week Month and Year!

(Also sorry the face reveal got delayed. It'll be out soon I promise) <<<< (that makes no sense I know but bare with me it will later on)