Countdown to 100!

In this Dick is in college, but still the Young Justice team leader. (Don't question me, just be happy I actually updated)

READ AND HOPEFULLY ENJOY!

Normal POV

"Hey Dick can you look over this file for me? Me and the team were just trying to," Tim continued to drone on about how he and the team just needed to be sure all their info was clean. But Dick was to tired to honestly pay attention.

Dick grabbed the decently full file lazily. "Yeah I got it, Tim."

"Thanks!" Tim smiled as he left his brothers room. Dick ran a hand down his face and sighed. He needed to make a to do list, or some sort of schedule for all he had to do.

He had to study for college (The dreaded finals had come far to fast for his liking) Which would take a good amount of his day. Only a few of his classes had decided to have a test. But of course, they were his most mind numbing classes.

Then he had his own cases to work on from Bludhaven. He was only staying at the manor to kill some of his ever piling bills.

And he couldn't skip out on patrol. No, he wouldn't miss that for the world.

But he also had to help Bruce with a few of his cases. He couldn't let himself forget that.

Oh! And the team, he needed to keep an eye on them. He couldn't just let his duty as team leader fly out the window.

Now there was Tim's file. Which should be properly read through.

Dick snuck a glance at the size of the case again.

He did not want to go through that.

He needed to write this all down somewhere.

Dick rubbed his eyes and took a swig of his coffee. He could do this, as the mantra said in his head. All he had to do was study, and focus, and get things done efficiently. If he made a schedule he could get this all done in a few days or less.

The avian stared down the massive amount of work that stared right back at him. Dick huffed at it annoyingly then got to work.

"Master Dick, will you be joining us for lunch?" Alfred knocked on the door, startling Dick awake. His face was smashed done on Tim's case file.

"Lunch?" But it was just 10:00? Why would they be having–

Oh no.

Dick grabbed his phone in a panic, seeing it was 1:10.

"Shit." Dick cursed, pushing himself away from the desk. He fell asleep, that's not what he needed. He was supposed to be at the mountain at 12:30 for a mission debriefing.

The 'I can do this' mantra has been replaced with a continued loop of 'crap. crap. crap.' As Dick rushed pasted Alfred with a quick sorry.

He threw on his Nightwing suit and ran through the Zeta-tube.

"Hey Dick." M'gann greeted as he finally came through. He shot her a quick smile before running to the debriefing room and trying to set up before anyone came in. He had almost finished when M'gann flew in.

"What's got you in such a rush?" She asked, looking over his quick work.

"Fell asleep while doing some work. Didn't even notice my alarm." Dick laughed sheepishly, this was not what he did. He was the leader for Pete's sake, he made sure everyone else was on time.