Number 100 (Part 2!)

Chapter 102 is finally up! This is a continuation of Chapter 100, so I hope you enjoy!

TW: The drug from last chapter is mentioned but not used again. If that makes you uncomfortable or triggers you in anyway, please don't make yourself uncomfortable. Its only mentioned in this chapter though. 

-

READ AND ENJOY!!

-

The feeling of waking up in a place you aren't supposed to was still something Dick wasn't used to. He didn't think he'd ever get used to it (and hoped he never did). Waking up after being drugged or hit in the back of the head too hard was never all that fun in his opinion either.

But where did he find himself? Waking up on a bed that didn't feel like his own at feeling the aftereffects of some unknown drug.

At least he was half conscious. His head was a little foggy, but he could sort of move his limbs around.

Nope, scratch that. He was restrained, he couldn't move his arms and legs at all. Awesome.

He didn't remember a fight. Maybe he was kidnapped as himself? He should at least remember some of that too though, right?

He opened his eyes and blinked hard from the light.

An infirmary?

This was the Batcave's Medbay!

Why was he restrained in the Batcave? Dick pulled against the restraints, but they were done tight. Why didn't he remember any of this or any of what he assumed was last night? Who restrained him? Where were Bruce, or Alfred, or his brothers? Did they restrain him?

He needed to calm down, being hysteric wasn't going to help. He stopped pulling against the restraints and looked around the room. He couldn't see outside because of the way the bed was facing, but he couldn't hear anyone out there.

He needed to get out of these restraints and see if something was wrong with the others. Something had to be wrong with them, there was no other logical reason for this.

The restraints, he needed to focus and get out of them. He pulled against them; they were tight but if he could get one hand out, he could get all his limbs out. Which also meant that he had to dislocate his thumb.

Yay.

He maneuvered his hand until it was in the right position and he heard a 'pop' when his thumb dislocated. He hissed lightly but was able to pull his hand out of the restraint and pop his thumb back into place.

Getting his other limbs out would be easier. All he had to do was undo the restraints. Easy-Peasy.

He undid his other hand and sat up before reaching down to get his legs out.

He threw his legs over the side of the cot and stretched. Why did his body ache if he didn't even remember any fighting? Something happened and nothing was coming back to him.

Awesome.

Dick walked out of the infirmary, no one was in the cave, not in this area of it at least. Was everyone up in the manor? Or were they hurt somewhere else?

Dick cupped his hands around his mouth, "B!" He only got an echo and the movement of bats in response. "Nightwing?! Agent A?!"

Nothing, not even some rustling.