Monopoly

Normal POV

"Hey Guys look what I found!" Robin said as he walked into the mountain living room. In his hands was the game of hard decisions, fights, and money.

He held Monopoly in his hands.

"I didn't even know there were games in the mountain." Wally shrugged. Robin started unboxing the evil game on floor. The team huddled into a circle around the board, unaware of what horrors were about to unfold.

"I call being the car!" Wally and Artemis shouted. Then the game began.

You could practically see the black danger symbols that were coming from Robin. He was one piece away from getting a hotel.

"Wally I will break your legs and make them set the wrong way if you don't give me my railroad." He said in a dark voice. Wally only smirked as he gave the banker (Artemis) the money.

M'gann was huddled in a corner watching the friends play in the final moments. She, Connor, and Kaldur has all gone bankrupt and gave up leaving the 3 humans.

Artemis was stuck and jail and need to two bickering boys to hurry up so she could get out. Robin was close to winning, and would win if Wally hadn't've taken the railroad he needed.

"I SWEAR IF YOU TWO DON'T HURRY UP! I NEED TO GET OUT OF JAAAIIILLL!" Artemis over their fighting.

Connor had-had enough of the fighting and yelled out of annoyance and rage. He ran over to them and flipped the board.

Monopoly was never played again.