I NEED HELP FRIENDS

I apologize for this not being a chapter. Writers block is still killing me XD But I'd like your help with this. Most of you are older then me so you may know how to deal with this better then I can.

Ok so in my third hour we were given the option to write a story with a few Japanese words thrown in for extra credit. So naturally I did it with ease.

But today the teacher said we had to read it in front of the class if we wanted the extra credit. So naturally I panicked (wasn't a full blown OH NO I CANT BREATHE attack but I was breathing fast and didn't want to do it)

My friend knew I wrote a story and kept telling the teacher that I should go next. He didn't make me though. And once everyone who had written a story had gone and I was the only one left, and the teacher asks if anyone else had a story. And, I kid you not, the entire class yells my name.

I just shrunk in my chair and the class starts to chant my name to make me go up their. I just sat in my chair and started panicking more.

The teacher asked me if I wanted to go. I said no. He told me I could do it and that He knew I could and such. Then he asked me one more time if I wanted to go. I said no.

He let it go and we continued with class.

But I wanted the extra credit so after class I asked him if I could just let him read the paper and call it a day. He told me that he wanted everyone to hear the paper because that was the assignment. He told me, if I wanted, he'd let me read my story tomorrow in front of the class.

I said ok and thanked him.

So my friends what do I do? I want the extra credit. I even asked if someone else could just read it for me, but my teacher said no. I don't know what to do so I come to you, my fantastic readers, for help.