Hey!

Hey! So I know I'm literal human s*** who hasn't updates since April, but we're almost at 100K reads!! Which is like insane and amazing!! I love you guys!!!! But this A/N does have a purpose.

1) I am working on those suggestions people sent from last chapter. (I've been struggling with school work, my art, my writing, and general emotional health and motivation for a bit, it's not terrible, but enough to where I'm aware that I could be doing productive things and just won't. But I'm working myself up, my arts been improving and I'm trying to put myself back into writing more and more so I can improve on that too!)

2) do you guys want me to do anything special for 100K? Like a Q&A, some writing competition, or something like that? I'm totally down for pretty much anything. I'm trying to write something for you guys so hopefully I can do something special and have a chapter for 100K.

3) If you do want to me do something just comment what I should do. You can send questions for a Q&A or just send ideas for what I should do for 100K
(Some ideas I had were just a Q&A, a writing competition, maybe even just drawing stuff for you guys because that's something I can do as of late XD, maybe make an instagram solely for this Wattpad account and do random crap there? Im pretty chill for doing whatever and more)

Ok that all! Just wanted to let you all know that your amazing and wonderful and that I appreciate you all a heck in' TON!!

HAVE A STAR STELLAR DAY WEEK MONTH AND YEAR!!!