SONGS IN THE MANOR

HELLO FRIENDS THIS WAS SUGGESTED BY MY MOTHER HuntressOfApollo

TO FIND OUT WHAT IT WAS YOUR JUST GOMNA HAVE TO READ AND FIND OUT.

Normal POV

Inside Wayne Manor was complete chaos.

Somehow Dick had eaten one too many (or 14 but whose countin') of Alfred's cookies. And was currently on top of the chandelier, which was extremely expensive might I add.

"I WANNA SWIINNGG FROM THE CHANDELIER!" He sang from on top of the chandelier as he rocked it back and forth as if it were a swing.

-

Then there's was Tim, who was extremely sleep deprived and had just ran out of coffee.

"Hello Darkness my old Friend." He sang sadly as he stared longingly at his empty cup.

-

And you can't forget Jason. As he watched both his brothers sing pointless songs he decided to join in.

"F**k this s**t I'm out!" Then he jumped backwards onto the ground, no magical garbage cans had appeared.

"Ow I swore there was a garbage can here." He mumbled.

-

Damian? He was sitting there watching his siblings and questioning why they were like this. Similar to Bruce who was pondering life itself at this exact moment.

-

And Alfred, Alfred was the smart one. He had gotten it all on film.

All of it.