CH 1: Coming back

^
What you looked like when you came back in Korea
____________________________________________________________________

Lee Y/N's POV

I hurriedly make my way to NY Entertainment because my manager called me for an emergency and I didn't know what that emergency was since he suddenly hung up on me. I opened the door forcefully to see my manager perfectly calm.

"What is the emergency?!" I said in English. [A/N: expect that everything they say while in America is english.]

"I have big news!" I nodded offering her to continue. "Well, I got a call today from a big company in Korea asking if they could collab with you and I think that this will help you gain more fans from different parts of the world since that group is also internationally known." You manager says persuasively.

"Which company is it and what group will I be collaborating with?" I asked curiously. I got scared when she said the company was from Korea. All the memories from the past coming to my mind again, memories I don't wish to go back to.

"You will be surprised and happy when I tell you it's.." Your manager says it very slowly. And the anticipation is going to kill you.

"Just say it already!" I raised my voice but in a calm manner so she doesn't think I'm mad at her.

"BIG HIT! You will be collaborating with BTS! The most popular boyband in the planet!" She said excitingly. But at that moment my heart skipped a beat, it's the last group I wanted to hear from her mouth.

"D-Did you already agree to it?" I asked with a low voice. I could feel tears building up in my eyes.

"Yes, this will benefit you and them! You were from Korea as well so I think that wouldn't be a problem." She said excitedly and I just nodded, I quickly left the room and told my driver to pick me up. I hurriedly went in the car and ignored a bunch of paparazzis in front of the building.

I was looking at the tinted windows and started remembering that happened.

-Flashback-

"Y/N! I got accepted to bighit!" Jin said excitedly, He hugged me tightly and we jumped up and down.

"Jinjja?! (Really?) I'm so proud of you!" I shouted while we were jumping.

Jin was my best friend since I was 7 years old, I couldn't imagine my life without him in it and seeing him succeed in life was all I ever wanted for him. He always wanted to be an idol and he finally has a chance to be one.

-End of Flashback-

I let tears fall from my eyes, I miss them so much but I can't go back now. I was 13 back then and now I'm 20. Things have changed for me and for them. When I come to meet them again, I need to make it all business. I just need to do what I need to do to finish this project and I'm done.. yeah that's it.

-Time skip-

I was ready to go to the airport, My driver came and brought me to the airport and I immediately saw a lot of people and media in front of it. It was nothing new so I took some pictures and went in. I went to the boarding with some guards and immediately sat on my seat, I was getting dizzy and before I knew it.. I was out like a lamp.

My manager woke me up and I took a glimpse of the past, I was here. I'm back in Korea and I felt happiness and at the same time nervousness. I had a lot of Korean fans waiting for me and I waved at them and took some pictures and when I took a step outside, I felt something.. I felt my heart aching.

"I don't regret the things I did, I regret the things I didn't do when I had the chance."