CH 8: Music Bank pt. 2

-Jungkook's POV-

"I loved you!" She yelled at me. Loved it's over now, but then why couldn't she say it before? I felt more tears leave my eyes, we look like idiots right now but I didn't care, we need to settle this so we can work together.

"I don't need to hear those words now." I said coldly as I looked away from her.

"Jungkook, can we just forget about what happened? I don't want to fight anymore.." She said weakly as she wiped her tears away, I nodded then she walked away.

-1 week later-

-Y/N's POV-

Sungjae and I planned to hangout together today with Taehyung and Jimin, we wanted to go to Seoul land but it was too far. Honestly, how can they call it Seoul land when it's not even in Seoul. I heard the doorbell ring and I opened the door revealing Sungjae, wearing a mask, a cap and shades.

"Oh hello Mr. Imbringingattentiontomyself." I said with sarcasm, he rolled his eyes.

"What was I supposed to do? Walk around the streets revealing who I am?" He asked me as he raised a brow.

"We didn't plan this very well did we?" I asked him as I looked down.

"Yeah, but we will go out, just try your best not to get noticed." Sungjae said but he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at the people behind me, Taehyung and Jimin.

"We will, now Y/n-ah we would appreciate if you wore at least a mask." Jimin said as he looked at me head to toe.

I nodded and ran upstairs getting my mask, shades and coat, I went down to see three guys looking at me with a funny look. "Look who's Ms. Obvious now." Taehyung said jokingly as I rolled my eyes and then we went out.

We carefully walked around and got in Sungjae's car. "Ok, I'll drive and do the other members know that you guys are out?" Sungjae asked Taehyung and Jimin but was looking at me as well.

"We told Jungkookie." Taehyung said as he uses his phone.

"We didn't tell the other members though." Jimin added as he was checking his phone.

"How about you Y/n? Did you tell any members?" Sungjae asked as he started driving.

"Why would I? It's my day off." I said coldly.

"Wait, where are we going?" Sungjae stopped the car and looked at us.

"Let's go to the ice cream shop!" I said as I smiled at them.

"Which ice cream shop?" Jimin asked as he was about to put the location in his phone.

"The dala!" I said cheerfully as Jimin placed the location, "okay Sungjae, turn left." He said as Sungjae drove.

-Timeskip-

"Ah, I remember when we went here 4 years ago." Jimin said as he put his shoulders around me and Taehyung.

"Yah, how about me?" Sungjae cooed as we laughed.

"Come on let's get ice cream!" Taehyung used his aegyo and I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness.

"Gaja! (Let's go!)" I said and then we ordered ice cream.

———

While we were eating our ice cream, we talked a lot and laughed. We hoped nobody would recognize us as people went in and out of the store.

"Taehyung you're a better friend than Y/n is!" Sungjae joked as I pouted.

"I was the reason for your friendship!" I exclaimed.

-Flashback-

I was in the Music bank with a lot of idols around me, BTS was a bit away from me, The group that was beside me were BtoB and Exo. I talked to Sungjae a lot since he was my friend.

"Sungjae oppa, I need to go to the washroom for a sec." He nodded as I made my way to the washroom.

-Taehyung's POV-

I saw Y/n and a guy from BtoB talking, he must be her friend. I really want to be closer with Y/n but can't seem to find a way to do that. I saw her get up from her seat and go somewhere, the guy also got up and went behind her.

"Hyung, I'll be in the washroom." I said to Namjoon hyung, he nodded and I got up and went after them, I went to the men's bathroom and saw the guy there.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted him as he smiled at me.

"You must be Y/n's friend." He said and I nodded.

"Let me guess, you like her." He said jokingly as he continued his business, I widened my eyes at his words.

"Just kidding." He added, I laughed awkwardly.

"You born in 1995?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Me too, want to be friends?" He asked and I laughed, I didn't expect to become friends with someone from the bathroom.

"Sure, I'm Kim Taehyung." I introduced myself.

"I'm Yook Sungjae." He said as he nodded at me and went out the bathroom.

-End of Flashback-

-Y/N's POV-

They laughed and I started laughing, this reminds me of the past. We cleaned up and threw our trash, we went in the car sighing. "This reminds me so much of how we were in the past." I thought aloud. Oh no.

"If only we can go back in time.." Taehyung said deeply.

"Instead of wishing to go back in time, let's look at the future." Jimin said as we looked at him with raised brows.

"Ohh so much wisdom, Jiminie." Sungjae joked as Jimin smiled and hit Sungjae's arm.

———

The drive there was so long I fell asleep, I woke up; my head was resting on Taehyung's shoulder, I feel Taehyung's head resting on top of mine. I blushed lightly as I slowly removed my head, but then he put it back.

"Stay.. please." Taehyung said in a very deep and husky voice, I blushed more, I don't know why I keep on blushing like this but I am.

Before I knew it, I was asleep again.

"You can't start the next chapter of your life, if you keep re-reading the last one."