CH 3: Everland

-Y/N's POV-

I woke up from my sleep and saw a lunchbox, I opened it and it was kimchi fried rice. you looked around to see if anyone was with you and there wasn't a soul in sight. You look at your phone to check the time, your eyes widened and got the lunchbox and your files. It's 1:42 am! I got in my car and drove to my hotel room.

I ate the food when I went into my hotel room and slept again.

-Flashback-

"Taehyung-ah, can you come with me please!" I did my aegyo and he rolled his eyes.

"If you think I would fall for that ag-" He stopped his sentence when he saw the tears in my eyes.

"I really need to go this time, this might be the only chance of me seeing them again." My voice cracked while crying silently.

He pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair. "Uljima (Don't cry), I'll go." He lets you go and holds your hand.

"Gaja! (Let's go)" I smiled at him and walked with him.

We went to Everland Amusement Park and I talked to the person working there. "Were there any kids who came here?"

"There are a lot of kids here so I don't know who you're talking about." The lady said.

"Ji hoon and Moon-sik?" I asked her hoping she had seen them.

"I'm sorry but I really don't know." She said while paying attention to the people buying entrance tickets.

Taehyung tapped my shoulder while I was looking around for Ji hoon and Moon-sik. "Shush Tae, I'm looking for them." I annoyingly pushed him away.

"But isn't that them?" I looked at him and he was pointing at the two male kids were in front of us, My eyes widened and I hugged them tightly. "I promised you guys I would get you parents who will take both of you and I already did!" I said excitedly.

"We don't need them anymore, We have our own parents now." I let them go and widened my eyes.

"Jinjja?! (Really?!)" They nodded while smiling at me and I hugged them. "I'm so happy for you guys!"

After that, we said our goodbyes and let them go with their parents. "I can't believe you cried so hard when they were leaving." Taehyung chuckled. I gave him a glare and he stopped, "Thank you Taehyung-ah.." I looked down.

"Anieyo.. (no it's nothing..) I'm pretty sure if you were in my position you would also take me." He smiled at me. I nodded and smiled shyly.

-End of Flashback-

I woke up and looked at the time, 9:24 am. I widened my eyes and got up hurriedly making a run for it in the bathroom. I'm late, I'm dead, I'm going to get scolded at and I'm going to- wait a minute, They can't scold me I'm the one they need.. right?

Wrong. When I got in the building I instantly met the eyes of Namjoon raising a brow at me. I bowed lightly and walked past him trying to escape the situation.

"Y/N." Namjoon's tone was serious. Shit I'm in danger.

"Ne? (Yes?)" I acted innocent and pulled out my files and songs to finish the work.

"Do you know what time it is?" Namjoon stood in front of my table.

I checked my phone and answered, "11:08 am?" I acted like I did nothing wrong.

"I know that the company asked you to collab with us and you said yes, but we have schedules too and we won't tolerate this kind of behavior. If you're going to be late at least give a valid reason or at least a reason and not just come in here acting like you weren't late." He stated in a serious voice while the other members were looking at me.

"I'm sorry for being unprofessional and for being late." I lowered my head.

"It's fine just please don't do it again." His tone changed and it felt like he was talking about something else but I quickly shook my head and continued writing.

-Namjoon's POV-

"I know that the company asked you to collab with us and you said yes, but we have schedules too and we won't tolerate this kind of behavior. If you're going to be late at least give a valid reason or at least a reason and not just come in here acting like you weren't late." I stated in a serious tone. Has leaving without telling us why became a habit of yours? Coming back acting like you never knew us? Do you know that it's breaking the members inside especially, Jin hyung.

-End of Namjoon's POV-

"If you leave someone at least tell them why, because what's more painful than being abandoned is knowing that you're not worth an explanation." -Unknown User