CH 11: Kiss

-Y/N's POV-

I woke up in my hotel room with a major hangover, I looked at the time and it was 9:59, I'm supposed to be at bighit's building at exactly 11:00 am. I hurriedly made my way to the bathroom and showered. I quickly put my clothes on and I went down the lobby. I saw my driver there and I quickly got in the car.

I arrived at the building and went to the practice room like I was going to collapse. I checked my phone and it was, 11:01 am, I smiled and I sat down on the floor. Stupid hangover. My head was aching and it was killing me.

"Gwaenchanha? (Are you ok?)" Jin said and patted my head softly.

"Do I look okay?" I looked up at him and he smiled, he took something from his pocket and gave it to me.

"It's a pain killer, Jungkook told us all about your 'drunk' state." He laughed, it's the same window wiping sound.

"Jungkook?" I asked confused, I tried recalling what happened but it didn't work.

"He was the one you called to pick you up." Jin said and my jaw dropped.

"You really owe him a thank you." He said as he patted my head again and walked to Namjoon.

If only the floor would swallow me now, the door opened revealing Jungkook, he seemed to be in a good mood. I quickly covered my face with my folder hoping he wouldn't see me.

"Okay let's practice in the studio vocal hyungs and Y/n." He announced, I mentally cursed and stood up slowly, I walked over to the studio and everyone was looking at me including the staff.

"Ah, Y/n how is your head?" Jungkook teased, I rolled my eyes, Come on Y/n all you need to do is say 'Thank you'.

"I'm fine, thank you for asking" I said as I walked past him and sat next to Taehyung.

"Do you need a pain killer?" Taehyung asked worriedly, I shook my head.

"Jin oppa already gave me some." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"You seem kind of red though." He said as he cupped my cheeks, I was taken off guard by his action. I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Maybe because of how cold it is these days." He let go of my cheeks and smiled with his box smile again.

"Can we start recording now?" Jungkook scoffed, I nodded and stood up.

-After 1 hour of recording-

The staff said we should eat first, we nodded and went to the eating area. Before I could make it to the eating area, I felt someone push me into a room. Jungkook.

"I'm waiting for a my thank you." Jungkook said proudly.

"Seriously? Didn't I say my thanks earlier?" I said annoyed.

"I want a genuine one, like.. 'Thank you so much Jungkook, you're the best.'" He said in a high pitched voice, I laughed at his attempt to imitate me.

"Fine, Thank you for picking me up." I thanked him.

"And for carrying you all the way to your hotel room." He added, I nodded shyly.

I was about to open the room but it was locked, I panicked and tried opening the door over and over. I looked over to him and he didn't know what was going on, he got my message and tried opening the door. He started banging the door but not too hard, I pulled him away from the door.

"Yah, Stop it!" I yelled at him.

"They planned this." Jungkook pushed his hair back in frustration.

"Who?" I asked him confused.

"Probably all the members except V hyung." He laughed slightly.

I remembered what Jin told me earlier, I ran to the door and yelled, "YAH! YOU GUYS BETTER LET US OUT OR ELSE I'LL CALL THE POLICE AND CANCEL THE COLLAB!"

I didn't expect anyone to shout back but I heard Jimin and Jin yell back, "WE WON'T LET YOU GUYS OUT UNTIL YOU TWO MAKE UP!" I was furious at this point.

"I'm okay with that." Jungkook shrugged and sat on the floor.

"You aren't going to kill them?" I asked him surprised.

"Oh I will, but all we can do right now is talk right?" He said, I nodded and sat beside him.

"Do you think we can act like friends again?" I asked him and he looked at me then looked away.

"It depends, do you see me as just a friend?" He asked me and I got caught off guard, I didn't expect this kind of question.

"I don't really know." I looked down.

"I really want to think of you as just a friend but I can't, I hate you.." he mumbled the last part, I still heard it though.

"You have every reason to hate me though, I thought I had a reason to hate you but those reasons were out of the window when you told me everything that happened." I fake laughed.

"I hate that I still love you." He confessed, I was taken back by his words.

"Jungkook.." I looked at him and saw him sobbing silently.

He looked at me and cupped my cheeks and kissed me roughly, I kept my eyes open and started hitting his chest. his left hand was at the back of my neck to make the kiss deeper, as the other one was around my waist, he pulled away and his face was still full of sadness.

"Why is it so hard to let you go?" He whispered.

"Jungkook you shouldn't have done tha-" I was cut off by a loud banging from outside the door.

"Y/N! Y/N! GIVE ME THE KEYS JIMIN!" I heard Taehyung shout and I stood up, the door opened and Taehyung immediately hugged me, I hugged him back.

"Why were you shouting babo (fool)?" I told him and he chuckled.

"I thought that you and Jungkook would wreck this room, I like this room." He lied, hugging me tighter.

"Stop with the jokes Taehyung." I laughed and he let go of me.

"Y/n, can you come to Namsan tower with me?" Taehyung pleaded.

"Sure, why?" I asked.

"It's a surprise!" He winked at me.

"Let's go practice." That's when I noticed that nobody was in the room anymore, Jungkook left.

"Love is like broken glass, sometimes it's better to leave it there than get hurt picking up the piece."