CH 18: Fine

-Y/N's POV-

I grabbed my stuff and decided to go back to my hotel until I felt someone calling out my name, I look over to the owner of the voice and it was Jimin.

"Y/N!" Jimin shouted and I looked at him confused.

"Yes?" I asked him and he seemed a bit tipsy but I knew he wasn't drunk.

"Can you help me bring the others back to the dorm? All of them are drunk!" Jimin explained, I widened my eyes and shook my head in disappointment.

"Fine but how are we going to do that?" I asked him and he grabbed my hand and lead me to 5 drunk boys.

"Aish! You guys do know you have practice next morning right?" I looked over to the 5 boys, I sighed and looked over to Jimin.

"Ok let's just lead them to the car." Jimin spoke and I nodded. Jimin took Yoongi on his right side and Hobi on his left. I look over to Taehyung and he was standing perfectly fine.

"Can you walk over to the car on your own?" I asked and then he suddenly fell, I chuckled a bit and helped him up. I look over to Namjoon and Jin who were making their way to the car and helping each other. Wow..

"God you're heavy.." I mumbled and put Taehyung's arm on my shoulder and helped him walk over to the car, I could feel the other idols look at us but I knew they were just as drunk. I dropped Taehyung on a seat and sat next to him.

"Where's Jungkook?" Jimin asked and I just shrugged. I look over to Taehyung again and he was also looking at me, I widened and looked away. Jimin went out to find Jungkook.

"I admire your effort of putting me in here." Taehyung broke the silence and I looked at him shocked.

"You're drunk so of course I'll help you.." I told him and he chuckled.

"I'm not drunk.." He mumbled, I gasped at his words.

"You were acting?!" I hit his chest repeatedly as he kept laughing.

"Aish I knew I was good but not this good!" He laughed even more and I rolled my eyes.

"You know how hard it is to get you in here?!" I asked him in disbelief.

"I don't even like drinking especially when there's a practice early in the morning." He told me.

I rolled my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder, "I'm going to sleep because you made me tired." I stated and closed my eyes, he chuckled and tucked my hair behind.

"Sleep well.." He said and everything turned black.

-Taehyung's POV-

"Sleep well.." I whispered and looked around, all the hyungs are asleep and Jimin is out finding Jungkook. I look over to Y/n seeing her sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. I couldn't help but smile while seeing her. Now I see why Jungkook is having a hard time letting you go..

I saw the door open revealing Jimin and Jungkook, "Ah you guys are here." I greeted them and they went in and we drove away.

"She's asleep?" Jimin asked.

"No, She's dead." I joked and Jimin glared at me.

"Hyung almost everyone is asleep, why notice her?" Jungkook said annoyed, Jimin and I looked at him and he looked away.

"Coming from you?" Jimin joked, Jungkook just rolled his eyes and looked over to the window.

"Jungkookie are you ok?" I whispered not trying to wake up Y/n.

"I'm fine." He said and I didn't believe it for a second, I knew Jungkook for 7 years at this point he should just stop trying.

"Jungkook I was just joking, lighten up!" Jimin patted Jungkook's back.

"I said I'm fine!" Jungkook raised his voice, Jimin looked at him surprised.

I felt Y/n move and all of us kept silent. It was a silent ride and none of us bothered to ask Jungkook what was bothering him because we all know he's not fine though Jimin might not know it but I do. Something definitely happened between him and Y/n, only Y/n can piss Jungkook off like that.

-Flashback Taehyung's POV-

We were practicing for Melon Music Awards 2013, we were nominated for best new artist and I hope we win it. The 6 of us were practicing in the dance room.

"Jungkook said he'll come at exactly 1:30 pm but he's not here yet." Jin said looking at his watch.

"But hyung it's only 1:30, it's not like he's late." I stated, I was the only one who knew about Y/n and Jungkook's relationship but that's because they only got together last night. It was their first date today that's why Jungkook said he was going to be late.

"Exactly, He should be here before 1:31." Jin said and we all laughed. The door opened revealing Jungkook and Y/n with intertwined hands making my heart crack in a million pieces.

"Jungkook-ah you're here- Y/n?" Namjoon looked confused.

"Yah! Jungkook, why are you holding her hand?!" Jin questioned.

"Hyungs.. we're together now!" Jungkook announced, even though I already knew it was still heartbreaking.

"I thought you guys already knew?" Jungkook added and then the others laughed.

"We didn't think you would actually succeed that's why we're shocked." Suga teased and they all laughed except me.

"Taehyung-ah are you ok?" Jimin whispered to me making sure nobody else heard, I nodded and gave out a fake smile.

"Ok let's practice!" Namjoon announced and we all nodded. Jimin gave me a concerned look but I couldn't look at him because it will only make me more depressed than I already am.

-End of Flashback-

"How the tables have turned."