CH 21: Game

-Y/N's POV-

"So Taehyung is courting you?!" Daniel asked.

"Don't be so loud!" I shushed him and he covered his mouth while nodding.

"I don't know what I feel about him though.." I admitted.

"Do you think you like him?" He asked again.

"I want to.." I whispered.

"Umm.. I don't think that's how it works." He shook his head and I pouted.

"Aish, what do I do?" I whined, he sighed and looked at me seriously.

"To be honest with you, I really support you and Jungkook." He confessed and I look at him with wide eyes.

"Well that's never going to happen. I'm going to go." I waved goodbye and he waved back. I have nothing to do today.. what if I went to BTS' dorm to just check what they're doing? I shook my head at the thought and drove to BTS' dorm. I rang the doorbell, the door opened revealing a smiling Hobi.

"Y/n! What brings you here?" He asked.

"I just wanted to check up on you guys." I explained. I went in and saw them eating and talking. They looked at me with shocked eyes as I waved at them.

"Y/n, come eat with us." Jin offered and I quickly shook my head.

"It's fine, I already ate." I smiled and sat on their couch.

"Let's all play a game after we eat!" Jimin suggested.

"But you always play games." Yoongi answered then we all laughed including Jimin.

"Yeah, but this time it will be all of us!" Jimin persuaded.

"Why not?" I spoke while smiling at them.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Jin mumbled.

They finished eating and then we agreed on playing mini games.

"First game is one person will be blindfolded while the others go hide only in this room and they aren't allowed to more one foot." Jimin explained.

"Who will be blindfolded?" I asked.

"Let's rock paper scissors on it." Jungkook spoke and we all nodded, Jin ended up being the person blindfolded and we all started hiding. Namjoon, Jungkook and I ended up not being found.

"Okay, for the first round it's Namjoon, Jungkook and Y/n." Jimin announced. We played 3 more rounds and the results were..

Round 1: Jungkook, Namjoon, Y/n
Round 2: Taehyung, Jungkook
Round 3: Y/n, Jin
Round 4: Jungkook, Y/n

We agreed to only play 5 rounds and since Jungkook and I are in a tie, this will be our tie breaker. He and I are very competitive even since before.

"Next round is Karaoke!" Jimin proclaimed and we both nodded.

"I'll go first." I said while glaring at Jungkook.

"I'll pick.. Stay with me by PUNCH and Chanyeol oppa!" I told Jimin and he played the song.

"Na ye du nuneul ga meu myeon
(Everytime I close my eyes)
Tteooreu neun geu nundongja
(I always see those eyes)
Jakku ga seu mi si ryeo seo
(Tell me what can I do to forget)
ji gil baraesseo
(All the pain since we first met)
Kku mira myeon ije kkaee o nasseu myeon jebal
(If this isn't real, someone wake me from this dream please)
Jeong mal ne ga naye un myeongin geolkka
(Is this destiny, are we really meant to be)
Neon Falling You
(Fall Falling you)" I sang my best, emotion felt every lyric I say.

After the song, they cheered and clapped for me. The score popped up, I looked at it. 97. I smile to myself as I sat and let Jungkook sing his song.

"Good luck." I patted his back.

"It's ok, you need it more." He fired back. He picked Only you by Huh Gak.

"gieok soge tto joyonghi chajawa
(You quietly come to my memory again)
neomu saranghan gieok
(I faintly remember that I loved you so much)
aryeonhi tteoollaseo
(Let me come closer to you)
gakkai jogeumman hangeoreum jogeumman
(Step by step)
dagaganikka
(Until I reach you)
geu jarie naega gal ttaekkajiman
(Don't turn your eyes away)
ttan de nun dolliji ma apeun geudae
(You're hurt)

naneun baboya
(I'm an idiot)
ireon neoreul tteonabonaenoko
(I let you go)
naneun baboya
(I'm an idiot)
huhoehaneun geobakke mollaseo
(I know nothing but having regrets)
jeongmal neomu apeuda
(It really hurts me)
gaseum chimyeonseo ulgo itjana
(I am crying by hitting my chest)" He sang with an angelic voice. I was stunned but I couldn't say I didn't expect it. For some reason those lyrics really hit me.

His score popped up and it was.. 98. He looked at me with his tongue out. I rolled my eyes, how childish. He patted my back mockingly earning a glare from me.

"You lose so you need to give me something I want." Jungkook whispered in my ear.

"What do you want?" I huffed and he chuckled.

"Go on a date with me." I widened my eyes at his response.

"Mwo?! (What?!)" I said shocked.

"You heard me, now go back to your hotel room. I'll pick you up at 6:30!" He waved goodbye then pushed me out the door. "Don't be late, see you!" He says before shutting the door close.

"What are you doing to me Jungkook?" I mumbled and sighed in disbelief.

-Jungkook's POV-

I shut the door and smiled to myself. I could tell how shocked she is right now. I chuckled at the thought and walked to my room. "Jungkook can I talk to you?" Taehyung asked.

"What is it hyung?" I ask him.

"You asked Y/n on a date?" He questioned.

"Yes." I answered.

"Doesn't our friendship mean anything to you?" He whispered with a sad tone in his voice.

"I value it very much hyung." I spoke.

"Then why are you so selfish?" He huffed.

"You see hyung, the difference between you and I is, you let her go, you didn't fight for your love for her.. I'm not like you, I can't let her go so I will fight for what I feel." I walked in my room slamming the door shut.

"It hurts so much not to have you by my side, not to be around you, not to be with you. You're the pain I won't give up."