CH 12: Promise

-Taehyung's Flashback-

Me and the hyungs were in the living room, We talked about random things and how we're going to make new songs for our debut album. Jungkook came in, he looked really hyped and excited.

"Ah, Jungkook-ah you look happy." Namjoon stated.

"Hyungs, I'm going to do it, I'll finally tell her I love her tomorrow." Jungkook said shyly, I widened my eyes, ?I knew who he was talking about, Y/n. I always had this liking towards Y/n and I would show it to her with every chance I get. I can't waste any more time, I'm telling her how I feel.

"Yah! Kookie-ah don't hurt Y/n's feelings if you don't want to die." Jin warned him. Everyone laughed except me of course, they laughed because of Jin hyung's overprotectiveness towards Y/n.

"Arraseo (I understand), I won't hurt her feelings hyung." Jungkook promised as a smile was plastered on his face.

"How are you going to confess to her?" Hobi asked as he raised his brow.

"I invited her to Lotte World, I guess I'll tell her there." Jungkook jumped in excitement.

"We aren't allowed to have public relationships though." Yoongi told him, Jungkook pouted.

"They'll have to keep it private." Namjoon answered.

"Yah! I thought I will come with you to Lotte World." Jimin pouted and we all laughed.

"Mianhae (sorry) hyung maybe next time." Jungkook chuckled.

-Time skip-

Jungkook and Y/n must be having fun in Lotte by now and here I am, in our dorm room walking back and forth, I cared about Jungkook but I love Y/n as well. If they end up walking in here telling us they're together, I promised to respect it completely.

I looked at my phone and picked it up, should I call her? I don't want to ruin their date though, what if Jungkook already confessed to her? I shook my head.

I called her not wasting any more time, come on Y/n pick up!

The rings ended, "Yeoboseyo? Y/n!" I spoke up.

"I'm sorry but the number that you are trying to call is busy, please try again later." The robotic voice said and I threw my phone on the couch and sighed.

I called her a bunch of more times but it didn't pick up, She must really be having fun with Jungkook. I waited all day for Jungkook to come home, the door opened and it was a smiling Jungkook.

"Oh! Hyung you're still here?" Jungkook,looked at me shocked.

"It's only 10:20 pm, it's not that late." I told him.

"Ah, you should really sleep now hyung, we have a lot to do tomorrow." Jungkook said still smiling and was about to go to our room.

"How did your date go?" I asked, I knew they're probably together by now.

"It went well, I can finally call her mine now, but we don't plan on telling the public of course so don't worry." Jungkook assured me, my heart shattered in to a million pieces.

"That's good, I'm happy for you." I gave him a fake smile, I was happy for them, I have to be happy for them.

"Thank you hyung, now let's sleep!" He grabbed my hand and we went to our room, the other members were already asleep, We only had one room by the way but we didn't mind.

-End of Taehyung's Flashback/POV-

Me and Taehyung are going to go to Namsan Tower today after practice, I wore a long sleeved, turtle neck shirt, high waisted leggings and black boots. I made my way to practice and they were already practicing, we have a performance next week and we needed to start preparing for it.

I went inside and they were already practicing their dance, I'm not going to dance in the performance though because I'm not that good at dancing and I doubt I can do their choreography

"Ah, Y/n we need you to dance with us." Jhope announces and I widened my eyes, Jin chuckled when he saw my reaction.

"I'm sorry but I seem to have misunderstood what you said." I said formally, Hobi and the other members raised a brow and looked at me.

"Stop with the formalities, come on you need to learn the choreography." Hobi demanded.

"But I don't-" I got cut off by Taehyung.

"Y/n, you dance so well last time I saw you, come on I'll help you out." Taehyung smiled and put an arm around my shoulder.

"I'll help her out, V hyung you still need to work on your own dance so I'll do it." Jungkook insisted, I looked at him shocked.

"I think my dancing is pretty good already, I can help Y/n." Taehyung insisted, I could feel the tension between them and I don't like it.

"I don't think so hyung, it would be better if it was me who taught her." Jungkook said sternly this time.

"Why do you think so? Are you saying I'm bad at dancing?" Taehyung raised a brow.

"Ani (no), I never said that, I just said that it would-" Jungkook was cut off by Jhope.

"You know what? I'll teach her and help her, I am the main dancer and choreographer." Jhope ended the argument and both boys had something in their mind but decided to keep it to themselves and nodded.

Jimin laughed, Taehyung and Jungkook glared at him and he stopped laughing. "Y/n, you should really calm those two down." Jimin whispered and I gave him a confused look.

"How do I do that?" I asked him and he just shrugged. "I heard you're going to Namsan tower with Taehyung?" Jimin asked, I nodded.

"Y/n, I care about you and the other members but please don't accept to be Taehyung's girlfriend if he asks you, only accept when you know you love him." Jimin requested, I also promised myself not to do to anyone what I did to Jungkook.

I looked at Taehyung and I couldn't see him hurt, I won't let him get hurt because of me. I looked at him and he looked at me, he smiled, I smiled back. "Y/n, come I'll teach you the choreography." Hobi tapped my shoulder.

"Okay." I stood up and practiced. I promise not to hurt you Tae, so I can't accept whatever you're going to ask me tonight.

"No matter how attractive a person's potential may be, you have to date their reality."