CH 26: Overdose

-Y/N's POV-

We were finally done for the day after hours of practice and recordings, I get my stuff before heading out of the building. It was raining very hard today, sadly I didn't bring an umbrella with me.

"I'll drive you to your hotel." Jungkook offered. I smiled at him and shook my head.

"It's fine, my driver will be here any minute." I declined.

"Oh, he was already here 5 minutes ago but I told him that he could just go home." He said casually. I look at him with wide eyes.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Yah, don't shout. Is it bad for your boyfriend to want to drive you home?" He asked. Did he just say boyfriend?

"Boyfriend? You're not my boyfriend." I huffed.

"I am now." He grabbed my stuff and started putting it in his car.

"Yah Jungkook!" I pouted.

"Get in." I obeyed his words and got in his car. He started driving away while I just stare at him.

"I know I'm handsome but you don't have to stare." He said, I immediately looked away from him.

"I'm not staring, I was just thinking about how we're going to tell the others.." I said worriedly. A sigh coming out from his lips.

"By others, do you mean Taehyung?" He looked at me with an assuring smile. I hummed in response.

"Don't worry too much, I already told him." He winked at me.

"You did?!" I looked at him with a shocked face.

"Yes, He was okay with it." He said calmly.

"You're unbelievable.."

"And we're here." He stopped the car. I didn't even realize that we arrived. I opened the door and looked back at him.

"Take care!" I waved happily.

"You too! Saranghaeyo! (I love you)" He blew me a kiss.

"Nado saranghae!" I gave him a finger heart as he gave me his bunny smile and drove away.

I went to my hotel room and dropped my things. I got ready to go to sleep but something was missing. The box, where's the box that has my bracelet inside?

My phone vibrated, I got a text message from Jungkook.

Jungkook: I didn't know you still kept the bracelet with you.

Y/n: It's with you?!

Jungkook: You left it here.

Y/n: Can you bring it back?

Jungkook: I'll bring it back tomorrow. Sleep well 😴

Y/n: I can't sleep without it 🥺

Jungkook: I'm on my way.

I waited for an hour for him to get here and he's still not here. I'm starting to get worried because I feel like something happened, he wouldn't take this long. My phone rang. That must be Jungkook. I pressed the answer button.

"Jungkook where are you?! I'm worried." I fiddled with my fingers waiting for him to say something.

"Ms Lee, Mr Jeon is in XXX hospital. He got into a car accident and you're the first one in his contact list." A girl voice said. I covered my mouth while my tears fell to the ground.

"Okay, I'm on my way." I got my stuff and quickly called Taehyung.

"Yes Y/n?" Hearing his voice made me cry even more.

"I-it's.. Jungkook." I said in between cries.

"What about Jungkook?" His voice kind of panicking.

"H-He got into a car accident in XXX hospital and it's all my fault!" I cried out.

"It's not your fault Y/n calm down. We'll be in our way." I quickly ended the call and got in my car. I drove to XXX hospital. I quickly went to the counter to ask where Jungkook is.

"I'm looking for Jungkook?" I asked the lady.

"Omo! He's in room 208." I quickly nodded and made my way to his room. The moment I arrived, I immediately saw a ton of guards in front of his room which I'm guessing BTS got here first.

I went in and saw 6 worried boys and 1 unconscious boy.

"How is he?" I asked worriedly.

"He doesn't have many injuries from the car accident, just a few wounds." Jin explained.

"Then why is he unconscious?" I looked at them confused.

"Because the drug triggered again.." Hobi said in a sort of whisper.

"But that was a long time ago." I told them.

"Yes but that drug is very strong, that girl even overdosed him. After that incident his body became weak like passing out, having trouble breathing and etc. He started working out after that hoping his body will become healthier but it's still the same.." Namjoon explained.

I silently cried and took Jungkook's hand. I'm sorry it's all my fault. I just kept crying in front of the other members, They tried comforting me but it didn't work.

"I'm going to buy us food, I know you all are hungry." Taehyung said before walking out to buy food. He dropped his wallet. I picked it up and went after him.

"Taehyung-ah!" I called out but he didn't hear.

"Tae-" I cut myself off and saw him talking to a girl. That girl looks oddly familiar. Where have I seen her before?

-Flashback-

I was going to surprise Jungkook but it was me that got surprised. A girl was on top of him. They were both only wearing their undergarments. Tears fell from my eyes and quickly closed the door.

-End of Flashback-

Memory struck me like a block of ice. It's her, the reason why we were in this mess. Why is Taehyung with her? I went closer to them so I can eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Are you satisfied?! He's in the hospital right now because you overdosed him!" Taehyung yelled at her with anger. I have never seen or heard Taehyung this angry before.

"Oh come on, aren't you happy? You actually have a chance with Y/n." What is she talking about?

"Doesn't mean you could overdose him!" I was confused at this point.

"I was only doing my job!" I couldn't take it anymore, I stepped in and looked at both of them.

"What is she talking about Taehyung?" I spoke making both of them look at me with shocked faces.

"Glory built on selfish principles is shame and guilt."