CH 5: Act Normal

-Y/N's POV-

I slowly opened my eyes and saw myself laying on the couch with a pillow, How did I get here? I stood up and looked around, nobody was there. I walked out of the room and was about to go to the eating area because I was hungry, I heard some noises coming from there. I slowly peeked through the door.

"Jin Hyung! This is so delicious!" I heard Jimin say.

"Yoongi-ah is the beef ready?" Jin asked walking over to Suga to help him.

"Jimin-ssi! Don't eat too much Samgyetang (ginseng chicken soup) the other foods aren't here yet!" Hobi said stopping Jimin from eating more.

"But it's so good, Jin Hyung is so good at cooking!" Jimin pouted.

"The Bulgogi (marinated beef barbecue) is here!" Namjoon proclaimed while bringing the bulgogi to their table.

"Finally!" Jungkook said happily.

"Careful Hyung, you might drop it." Taehyung said jokingly as Namjoon rolled his eyes. I miss these moments, really brings me to the past.

Suddenly Hobi and I made eye contact as he stood up and came over to me, "Oh! Y/N, come here and eat with us." Hobi said as he pulled me in the room and everyone in the room was now looking at me awkwardly.

"Gwaenchanha!" I laughed awkwardly.

"Stop being shy Y/N, just eat." Yoongi demanded.

"Isn't that what you came here for? I bet you're hungry after the nap you took during work." Yoongi added. I stood there speechless, why does he have to be so blunt and savage?

"I'm sorry about that." I was embarrassed as my mind was trying to recall how I got into the couch.

"It's ok, here we have some food for you." Jin gave me the plate of bulgogi and kimchi with rice.

"Gamsahamnida! (Thank you!)" I walked out of the room and ate in the practice room since I think they would be more comfortable without me around.

-Jin's POV-

She walked out of the room and I smiled at her awkwardness, I turned around to face the other guys as they were face palming as if I did something wrong.

"What happened to the being cold to her plan?" Jungkook asked me.

"Well, I could sense she was hungry.. what was I supposed to do?!" I snapped back.

"Make her get her own food?" Yoongi stated the obvious.

"Hobi was the one who offered her to eat with us!" I raised my voice a bit but not getting mad.

"I did it so she could feel awkward." Hobi tried to cover up which made me raise a brow.

"Is that really the reason?" Namjoon raised a brow at Hobi not believing his lie.

"Let's just face it, it's hard to stay cold when it comes to her." Taehyung looked down.

"I already feel bad for treating her like that." Jimin said while looking down.

"Let's just stop this plan and act normally, agreed?" Namjoon said as we all nodded.

-Y/N's POV-

-Flashback-

I came back from school and immediately went to bighit, I went in the practice room and saw that they were surrounding a spot. I came in and walked toward them.

"Hey guys what's happe-" I was cut off by a shush from all 6 members.

"So who's going to wake him up?" Hobi whispered while asking the others.

"Definitely not me." Jimin whispered as he backed out from the conversation.

"Definitely not me either!" Hobi said as he followed Jimin.

"Somebody needs to wake him up eventually." Namjoon stated.

"Hyung why don't you wake him up? You're the leader." Taehyung suggested.

"No way!" Namjoon shook his head.

"Jin Hyung should do it, he's the eldest." Jungkook suggested while Taehyung was nodding.

"He's so grumpy when you wake him up so no." Jin said while looking at me.

"Let Y/N do it!" He said as he came over to me.

"What?! Why me?" I said shaking my head.

"Please Y/N.." Jungkook did his aegyo and I rolled my eyes as I said "fine."

I instantly regret my words when I went over to Yoongi. "YAH YOONGI-AH WAKE UP" I screamed while shaking him. The other members were looking at me shocked.

Yoongi groaned as he got up and looked at me making me nervous. "When have you become so disrespectful Y/N? Is that the right way to talk to your oppa?" He said with his eyes looking directly at mine.

"Ahh, mianhae (sorry) but you needed to wake up.. besides I brought tteok (rice cakes)." I smiled sheepishly.

"It's fine, Let's go practice." Yoongi said as he got up and started walking to the other members.

-End of Flashback-