CH 14: Problem

(2 days later..)
-Y/N's POV-

It's the day of our Q and A with our fans together with the fan meeting, I'm scared they might ask me some things I can't answer, I'm in the practice room rehearsing and mentally preparing myself for the fan meeting. In Hollywood I don't really have fan meetings so this is my first time and it's with BTS.

"Don't stress too much!" Taehyung patted my back.

"Easy for you to say, this is my first time!" I yelled in frustration, Taehyung hugged me and I hugged him tightly, letting go of all my worries and frustrations.

"I have something to give you." He whispered letting go of me, he took out something in his pocket and it was a box. I looked at him confused, he smiled then took out a bracelet.

"In case you get nervous just look at that bracelet to know that I'm supporting you even if we aren't seated next to each other, okay?" He gave me the bracelet and put it on my wrist, I gave him a warm smile.

"Thank you Tae." I said to him, he held my hand that had the bracelet on, I looked at both of our hands and looked at him shocked. We have matching bracelets.

"Y/n, I need to speak to you." The manager said, I nodded and walked over to him.

"Yes?" I asked him confused.

"A lot of fans ship you and Jungkook together and have done a lot of videos of your moments together." Manager said and I looked down and bowed.

"I'm sorry sir-" My apology was cut by him chuckling.

"It's fine, in fact we want you guys to make low key moments together just to give the fans a sweet mystery." Manager said excitedly and I look at him shocked. Is this what they always do?

"Jungkook already knows and he agreed to do it." He said and I nodded.

"Fine, it's all just for act so I don't see why not." I shot him a fake smiled and left, I went out the door and saw Jungkook right in front of me.

"Did he tell you?" Jungkook asked and I nodded.

"Ne (yes), I agreed to it for the 'sweet mystery'" I fake laughed, he looked at me awkwardly.

"Is this what you do with your other ships?" I asked and he nodded. Wow if only the fans knew that they're being played.

"It's the first time I did it with a girl though, I normally do it with Tae or Jimin." He stated and I laughed.

"You know if someone heard what you just said, they would take it the wrong way." I laughed and he laughed as well.

"Yah! Byuntae (Pervert)!" He hit me playfully and we walked over to prepare for the fan meeting.

-During the Fan-meet-

The fans asked us a lot of questions and we all answered them, everyone were on their phones recording. Me and Jungkook did what we were told to do and gave lowkey hints but not too lowkey so the fans would notice.

"Y/n unnie, do you like any of the BTS members?!" A fan shouted and all of them started screaming, I laughed and took the mic.

"Ne (yes) because they're my friends." I told them and all of them started saying 'awww'.

Jungkook was in the other side of the table eating chips and he stood up and offered to give me some, I took the bag and while Jungkook was on his way back to his seat a fan asked, "JUNGKOOK OPPA DO YOU LIKE Y/N UNNIE?!" She asked and all of us shot an awkward smile.

"Everyone, Do you think I'm handsome?" Jin tried to change the subject and everyone's attention were now on Jin telling him how handsome he is. I sighed in relief and Jungkook started talking to the fans.

-After the fan meet-

I was relieved because that topic wasn't brought up again, I'm glad Jin changed the topic or else it would be awkward for a lot of people. We were in backstage and all of them were laughing at what happened a while ago.

"Aigoo, Jungkook you owe me sushi for saving your butt." Jin said and we laughed.

"I remember that time when Tae and I were doing a Vlive and a fan asked in the comment section if Tae liked JK, we had to turn off the live and pretend that it got cut off!" Hobi exclaimed while we were laughing, Tae laughed awkwardly.

"Hyung! I don't want to get reminded of that!" Tae said embarrassed. (A/N: For those who don't know the vlive check it out)

"Let's change the topic please?" Jungkook said while still laughing

"I agree!" Taehyung said pouting.

We talked about random things, I was still wearing the bracelet Tae bought me and he was wearing the exact same. I felt a hand over mine and I looked up to see the owner, Taehyung was holding my hand but I didn't mind.

"Excuse me, I'll go to the bathroom." Jungkook got up and went to the bathroom. I can't help feel like we have unfinished business that needs to be taken care of.

"I need to go to the bathroom too." I told them and Taehyung nodded, I walked over to where Jungkook went and peeped through the door. He was crying silently while mumbling words.

-Jungkook's POV-

I saw them holding hands, they were wearing matching bracelets as well. Are they together now? I can't look at them, not yet at least.

"Excuse me, I'll go to the bathroom." I excused myself and I went in the bathroom, tears escaped my eyes. What have you done to me, Y/n? I made sure nobody heard me and cried silently in the bathroom.

"I need to let you go but how?" I mumbled.

"Jungkook?" I heard a voice, the only voice that keeps me sane. I looked at her and she looked at me worriedly.

I quickly wiped my tears and said coldly, "What are you doing in the men's bathroom?"

"There's only one bathroom in this room, there's no men or women's bathroom." She pointed at the door that had no sign wether it is a men or women's bathroom.

"Jungkook.. about the kiss-" I cut her off.

"That was nothing, I just had to test if I still had feelings for you and I don't." I said coldly and she just nodded. Please give me a reason to stop loving you..

"I understand but can you tell me why you're crying?" She asked worriedly.

"That's none of your business." I said, I was about to walk off but then she hugged me from the back.

"Jungkook, please tell me the problem just like the way you did before, as a friend?" She whispered.

"You want to know the problem?" I asked her annoyed and she let go of me. I looked at her, revealing no emotions in my eyes. She nodded.

"It's you." I walked out of the room leaving her dumbfounded. I'm sorry..

"Do what is right not what is easy."