CH 24: Challenge

-Y/N's POV-

It's been days since the hotel incident with Jungkook and Taehyung. I'm starting to get worried about them because they're really close but now they seem to ignore each other.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Jin said trying to catch my attention. I nodded.

"I'm worried about them too but I can't say it never happened before." He shrugged.

"Don't think that it's your fault Y/n, they're just being immature. They may seem like they have a lot of experience in love but in reality, they don't know what they're doing." He assured me. I just laughed it off in hopes that they'll stop ignoring each other.

"Hello Jin hyung and Y/n!" Taehyung waved, we didn't even notice him coming in but he didn't seem to hear anything.

"Taehyung-ah can you come with me, I forgot my lyric book." I lied.

"Where is it?" He asked.

"In Jungkook's studio." I answered with a smile on my face.

"Ouch! My ankle hurts, can you get it yourself?" He jumped on one foot and caressed his ankle.

"Oh it's okay, I'll just ask Jungkook to help me then." I smiled at him then slowly walked out. Let's see if he can resist me being with Jungkook.

"Oh look! My ankle is feeling better, I'll come with you!" Taehyung said cheerfully. I simply laugh.

We arrive at Jungkook's studio, I let Taehyung walk in then I saw Jungkook going towards me.

"Jungkook can you come in for a sec?" I asked.

"This is my studio Y/n." Jungkook said before walking in. I immediately locked the door and placed a table so they won't be able to escape.

"Yah! Open the door I swear to god Y/n!" Jungkook shouted.

"I'll open it if you two stop ignoring each other." And with that, I left.

-Jungkook's POV-

"Jungkook it's no use. She's too stubborn." Taehyung sighed.

"Tell me something I don't know." I said coldly.

"Jungkook it really saddens me to see us like this." Taehyung confessed. It really saddens me as well. I always looked up to Taehyung since I was young. I really admired him because of his confidence and caring personality.

"How about we turn this into a challenge? If Y/n admits she loves you then I'll accept my defeat fairly and same goes if Y/n says she loves me." Taehyung suggested.

"I'll accept but I just have to warn you hyung, I never lose." I said to him confidently.

I got my keys and unlocked the door. I saw a table in front of me. Does she know this is a walk in door? I couldn't help but smile as I moved the table. Taehyung was laughing so hard when he saw the situation.

"She's so cute." He stated.

"She is." I answered back.

"Jungkook if you had the keys all along then why didn't you just unlock it immediately?" Taehyung questioned.

"Let's just say.. I value our friendship hyung." I gave him my bunny smile.

"Aish, you're unbelievable." He said while putting his arm around my neck.

-Y/N's POV-

-Y/N's POV-

I feel bad locking them in that room, what if they're hungry? I was on my way to check up on them but then saw them already out. They look like they're getting along already.

"How did you two get out?" I asked them curiously.

"Its a secret." Jungkook winked at me. I'm so confused right now.

"You're so cute Y/n." Taehyung pinched my cheeks before walking away with Jungkook. I swear they like each other.

"You're not thinking they're gay for each other are you?" Jimin suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Can you blame me?" I joked.

"Not at all." He laughed making me laugh as well, I noticed a heart shaped box in his hand.

"What's in the box?" I pointed at the box he's holding.

"Oh, I need to give it to my girlfriend, it's our anniversary today." He said. I gasped in surprise.

"You have a girlfriend, who is it?!" I asked shocked.

"Jiyeon." Jiyeon?! The make up artist? I squealed in excitement.

"We're keeping it a secret but I really want to tell the world how much I love her." He confessed.

"Aww! I'll support you two, hwaiting!" I gave him a thumbs up.

"Thank you Y/n." He smiled.

-Flashback-

It's been a month since I started dating Jungkook. It wasn't easy since I was told not to go anywhere near him whenever we're outside. He really values his job so I don't plan on ruining it for him.

"Happy Monthsary Jagiya!" He hugged me tightly as I hugged him back.

"Happy Monthsary!" I bought him a camera because he always says he wants to take record all of the valuable memories in his life.

"Y/n, you didn't have to.." He said admiring the camera.

"You always said you wanted a camera that you own so you could take record of all the things you don't want to forget." I gave him a smile. I heard a snap. Did he just take a picture of me?

"You're all of the things I want to remember." He grabbed my wrist and placed a charm bracelet on it.

"As long as you have that bracelet, you'll know that I'll always be beside you." He assured me. I nodded in response.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me passionately, I kissed him back. The kiss was soft and full of love. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly accepted. His tongue entered my mouth and now both of our tongues were fighting for dominance. He obviously won.

I pulled back. Our foreheads touching. "I love you so much Y/n." He whispered. I smiled and simply nodded.

-End of Flashback-

Who knew that will be my biggest regret? I couldn't say it back. I'm sorry Jungkook for hurting you so much, I don't deserve you.

I opened a box that I have been keeping with me for years. I got my charm bracelet and placed it around my wrist. I look at it with a smile plastered on my face. I always wear it before I go to sleep until now. Why? Well it's because...

"I still love you, Jungkook."