CH 27: Truth

-Nobody's POV-

"What is she talking about Taehyung?" You spoke making both of them look at you with shocked faces.

"Y-Y/n how long have you been there?" Taehyung felt his voice shake.

"That's not my question." You said demanding for an answer.

Taehyung just looked down, what can he say at this point? He couldn't give you an answer.

"Taehyung answer my question!" You yelled making people bring their attention towards you. You didn't care, you wanted an answer but could you handle it?

Jimin saw the whole situation in shock. He ran over to Y/n and grabbed her hand. "Y/n let's go." He whispered trying to get out of the people's eyes.

"No, he needs to answer my question!" You were burning with anger but also sadness. The thought of Taehyung doing something that low breaks you. You didn't want to believe it but that's what it seemed like.

"I'll tell you in the hospital, come on Y/n." Jimin tried to calm you down while Taehyung just stood there silently trying to look for ways on how to explain everything to you.

"Taehyung you come too." Jimin demanded. Flashes and snaps everywhere, everyone wanted to know what was happening.

You, Taehyung and Jimin hurriedly made you way to the hospital and luckily the guards of the hospital stopped them from coming in.

"What took you guys so long? Where's the food?" Jin asked but Jin wasn't delusional, he realized what was going on, same with the other members.

"I'm guessing this is our time to leave." Hobi stood up followed by the other members. They left you with Jimin, Taehyung and an unconscious Jungkook.

"Y/n, Jungkook was drugged because of me." Taehyung confessed.

"How could you?! You're a monster!" You snapped. Tears escaping from your eyes.

Jimin couldn't take it anymore. He had to tell the whole story, he knew Taehyung did nothing wrong. Taehyung wasn't the one to blame for this and he knew this. Everyone knew this except for Y/n.

"Don't blame him Y/n." Jimin finally spoke.

"Jimin what are you doin-" Jimin cut Taehyung off and gave him an assuring smile.

"You don't deserve this Taehyung, you shouldn't take blame for something you didn't do." Jimin said while Y/n was confused again.

Jimin was ready to tell everything to you. He couldn't stand the thought of his best friend taking all the blame for what his girlfriend did.

-Flashback-

"Why did you hire her Jiyeon?!" Jimin pushed his hair back in frustration.

"Can't you see the pain Taehyung is going through? He doesn't deserve this Jimin!" Jiyeon spat out.

"Who do you think you are? Taehyung isn't a child, he'll find happiness someday." Jimin said.

"I only asked her to seduce him, if he gives in then he doesn't love Y/n." Jiyeon defended.

"Fine but only a test to see if he's loyal to Y/n." Jimin couldn't believe what was coming out of his mouth.

"She'll be in Incheon." She informed.

———

Jimin saw the girl arrive with Jungkook, guilt taking over him but he needed to remember that this will be a test. When the both of them went to Jungkook's room. Jimin immediately went to Taehyung and told him everything.

"What?!" Taehyung couldn't believe his best friends could do such a thing.

"They're in Jungkook's room, don't you also want to know if his love for Y/n is true?" Taehyung was convinced by his best friend's words. It's only a test. He said to himself.

Jin's phone rang which caught their attention. Jin quickly picked up and seemed very excited.

"Guys, Y/n is in the lobby! Come on!" Jin announced. The others fixed their things and was ready to fetch Y/n meanwhile Taehyung and Jimin grew in panic.

"What do we do? What if Y/n sees?!" Taehyung asked panicking.

"They're just in his room, if they aren't doing anything then you don't have to worry." Jimin said but deep inside he was also worried. He knew this is wrong but why wasn't he doing anything to stop it?

———

"Where's Jungkook's room?" You asked, you really wanted to surprise him. He was the reason why you're here. To confess your feelings.

Taehyung watched you and Jin leave to go to Jungkook's room. He couldn't focus on anything, all he kept thinking about was you and Jungkook.

"Taehyung-ah are you okay?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung just smiled and nodded.

"I need to use the bathroom." He excused himself. He went out of the room to stop Y/n but he was too late, you were already peeking through the door. He walked over towards you to check if you're okay.

You quickly closed the door while sobbing like an idiot. Taehyung felt broken seeing you broken.

"Are you okay?" He asked. He definitely knew the answer to that but he still wanted to ask. He hugged you as he patted your back in comfort.

"I-I need to go." You ran away. Taehyung quickly opened Jungkook's room, he immediately saw the girl on top of Jungkook basically grinding him. Thank god they still had their undergarments on.

"Help me..." Jungkook mouthed to Taehyung. Taehyung immediately knew something was wrong and pulled the girl off Jungkook.

"What did you do to him?!" Taehyung snapped. He looked at Jungkook, he never saw Jungkook like this then Taehyung saw pills. He picked them up with wide eyes. She overdosed him.

The others immediately went to Jungkook's room. "What's happening?!" Jin asked.

"Hyungs, we need to bring Jungkook to the hospital now!"

"Tell me your name!" Taehyung demanded.

"Yoon Bongcha.." She answered truthfully.

"Get out." He said coldly. She obeyed and walked out.

-End of Flashback-

"It's Jiyeon, she was the one who hired her because she wanted to test Jungkook if he's going to stay loyal to you so Taehyung's pain won't be in vain. I'm also one to blame because I agreed to it, but Jiyeon's order was to only seduce Jungkook and see if he gives in but it turns out.. she drugged him to get into Jungkook's pants." Jimin explained.

All these information was all too much for you. You wanted space to take everything in.

"You guys can go back to you're dorm, I'll stay here." You said. Both of them knew that it was a polite way of you telling them to get out so they did.

"Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be."