CH 9: Lotte World pt. 2

-Y/N's POV-

I suddenly got woken up by something wet in my body, I opened my eyes and felt water dripping, I saw a Jimin and a Sungjae laughing hysterically, I saw Taehyung woke up because of the same reason.

"Yah! Sungjae-ah, Jimin-ah!" I yelled at them and they stopped laughing and widened their eyes because of my informal words.

"Do the two of you want to die?" Taehyung said in a very deep and husky voice, Sungjae and Jimin held their hands up and laughed awkwardly.

"You two were so hard to wake up that we had to pull extra measures!" Jimin explained.

"You two love birds really need to get a room." Sungjae joked and the three of us glared at him, leaving him confused.

We were walking towards BTS's dorm house, Sungjae waved us goodbye and drove away. Jimin slowly opened the door hoping that the members were asleep. "I'm going to go now.." I whispered softly, I was about to walk away when I felt a hand on my wrist.

"You can't walk away without me seeing your driver there." Taehyung whispered in my ear, I don't know why but I felt my spine shiver when he said that.

"Gwaenchanha (it's fine), I can just get a cab." I assured Taehyung as I tried to walk away again, but yanked back.

"I won't let you, it's very late so you have two choices, call your driver to pick you up or stay here for the night." Taehyung demanded.

"Seriously?" I asked him annoyed.

"Your choice Y/n." Taehyung smirked.

I rolled my eyes and ignored his persistence, I tried yanking my wrist out of his grip but he was too strong. "Can you two stop being childish and get in, Y/n just stay here for the night so Taehyung can stop being a worried father." Jimin whisper yelled.

"Where will I sleep?" I asked them with my brow raised.

"In my room." Taehyung said as he pulled me in the house and walked towards his room.

"Yah! I'm not sleeping with you!" I furrowed my eyebrows as he looked at me and chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'll be sleeping in Jungkook's room." He assured me as he pointed at Jungkook's room.

I sighed in relief, "There's some pajamas in our extra closet, but I don't know if they fit you anymore." He added and I looked at him confused.

"Wait what do you me-" I stopped talking when he walked away from me.

I went inside his room and it was a bit messy but I can work with it, I saw a picture of him and his family when he was a kid, this little alien. I picked the picture up and looked at it smiling. "I'm cute, right?" I put the picture back and saw Taehyung smiling as he held the pajamas.

Now looking at the pajamas, they look awfully familiar but I just can't put my finger on it. "These were the pajamas that were left in your room, 4 years ago.. when you know.. left?" He gave me my pajamas and was about to walk out the room.

"You guys kept it?" I managed to say while looking at my old pajamas, he stopped walking, "Yeah, we hoped that you would come back and get your clothes back, we thought that you would only be gone to cool off but we thought wrong, you cut all connections with us.." He said with a sad tone in his voice.

"Oh.." was all I managed to say, Taehyung walked out and I mentally slapped myself, babo babo babo! (Stupid stupid stupid), I changed into my clothes and lied on Taehyung's bed. I couldn't sleep properly because of Taehyung's words earlier.

-Flashback-

I got ready to go to Lotte World, I barely slept last night because of excitement. I walked out of the house, I saw Jungkook standing there with flowers in his hands. I widened my eyes and looked at him, he was doing his bunny smile again.

"What's this for?" I asked him as he gave me the flowers and I smelled it, it was so sweet. I'm talking about both flowers and Jungkook.

"Well, this is what they do in most dramas so I thought I'd do it too..?" He said as he scratched the back of his head.

"I got a cab to take us there." He held my hand and dragged me in the cab.

-Time skip-

We arrived at Lotte World and I was jumping in excitement as he looked at me while laughing, he held my hand again and lead me in.

"Let's take the gyro swing first!" He exclaimed as he pointed at the big swirling thing, I gulped and looked at it.

"What, are you scared?" He smirked, I was very competitive and he was too, I wasn't going to be defeated.

"Ani." I shook my head as he laughed cutely.

"It's fine, let's just go to that instead." He pointed at the Flume ride.

I nodded and he dragged me towards the ride, he was acting really nice, I mean he was always nice but not this nice. We rode almost every ride in Lotte World and took a lot of pictures with the mascots. He never let go of my hand, from far away it almost looked like we were dating.

It was night time and they were about to do the parade, Jungkook pulled me towards it and the sight was really beautiful, I wanted to take out my phone but it wasn't there.

"I forgot my phone at home!" I panicked.

"It's fine, I have mine and plus, we have a camera." He reassured me as he took pictures of the parade.

It was amazing, I looked at it with admiration and then I looked at Jungkook who was looking at me as well, we looked at each other and he leaned in and I felt his lips meet mine and his hands snaked around my waist, I put my hands on his chest, t...

It was amazing, I looked at it with admiration and then I looked at Jungkook who was looking at me as well, we looked at each other and he leaned in and I felt his lips meet mine and his hands snaked around my waist, I put my hands on his chest, the kiss was passionate and we pulled away, panting.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Jungkook asked and looked at me with his eyes fully locked into mine.

"But you're not allowed to have relationships yet." I said as I looked at him with a sad expression.

"I'm not allowed to have a public relationship so we just have to keep it private." He said as he hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Please, I can't wait anymore Y/n." He whispered and hugged me tightly.

"Yes." I whispered as he let go of me with a shocked expression.

"Jinjja? (Really?)" He hugged me and I giggled because of his cuteness.

-End of Flashback-

"It hurts to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on."