CH 7: Fake love

-Y/N's POV-

As we were eating with Sungjae, all of us were laughing while Jin was telling one of his dad jokes. It brings me back to so much memories, though some stuff might never go back to the way it was, I won't complain.

"By the way, Fake love is so good, no doubt it will be the song of the year!" Sungjae said while laughing then BTS stopped laughing and we were back to being awkward.

"Oh I never heard it, can you guys sing it for us?" I asked them while they were looking at each other awkwardly.

"Yeah, sing for us!" Sungjae said while eating his food as I swear Taehyung was giving him a death glare.

"We can't really sing right now *cough* we're in vocal rest for the MAMA so we won't lose our voice.. you know?" Jimin said trying to move on to the next subject. He mentally face palmed when those words came out of his mouth, who would believe that? Well.. as dumb as I am, I believed it.

"Awww it's ok.." I looked down pouting as I ate my food with silence.

"I'll sing it! I memorized the song anyway." Sungjae broke the silence as Taehyung stepped on his foot.

"OW! Ok here goes.." Sungjae started singing as I widened my eyes at the lyrics.

"Sarangi sarangmaneuro wanbyeokhagil
(I wish that love was perfect as itself)
Nae modeun yakjeomdeureun da sumgyeojigil
(I wish that all my weakness can be hidden)
Ilwojiji anhneun kkumsogeseo
(I raised a flower that couldn't bloom)
Piul su eopsneun kkocheul kiwosseo
(In a dream that can't come true)"

I felt tears in my eyes, Sungjae stopped singing and widened his eyes. "Did I sing that well?" He says jokingly but confused at the same time. I shook my head and gathered enough strength to say something, I could see Jungkook's eyes tearing up as well. The others have worried faces and knew what was going on except for Sungjae.

"T-Those lyrics.." was all I managed to say.

"Sungjae maybe you should go.. we'll see you in the MAMA." Taehyung said to his friend as Sungjae left the dorm.

"Y/N, I know what you're thinking but-" I cut Yoongi off.

"You made the letter I wrote into a song?!" I yelled at them.

"Yes but we were trying to send a message.." Hobi said as I scoffed in disbelief.

"I think we need to give them some time alone hyungs." Taehyung said as the other nodded as they left the room leaving me with Jungkook.

-Flashback-

"Y/N, Saranghaeyo. (I love you.)" He says as he kisses me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands were on my waist.

Jungkook and I were dating for about 5 months now and he would always tell me he loves me, but I couldn't bring myself to say it back. I want to say it once I'm sure about my feelings, Today I was sure, I was going to tell him how I felt. I love him..

They were in Incheon, I made my way there without telling them I was coming, I wanted to surprise them as they were staying in a hotel there. They told me where they were staying at and now I'm here, ready to surprise them.

I called Jin to tell him I was in the lobby.

"Hey Y/N what's up?" He asked me over the phone.

"Hey Jin oppa, Can you fetch me in the lobby?" I said smiling as I could imagine his shocked face.

"Omo! Y/N you're here?!" He said excitedly.