One

Lisa's POV

"I am Lalisa Manoban. I am Thai, we moved here because of my parent's business. I have my best buddy, my ukulele. Daddy gave it to me when I was 6 years old. My uncle taught me how to play ukulele. It's been almost 14 years, I've been playing ukulele. I am a music lover. I also can dance well. Playing ukulele is my hobby. I have a sister, her name is Kim Jisoo. She's just my stepsister, my parents adopted her. I treat her as my real sister and she treats me the same way. She also loves music. She knows how to sing and dance too. I wanted to be part of the band because it's my dream to be part of the Seoul YG High band".

I finished introducing myself. I auditioned to be part of the most famous high school band 'cause men, who the fuck wouldn't right? I'm enrolled at the most prestigious schools in Seoul. Not bragging but I can say that we're wealthy. My father is a famous chef, folks. My mother is a famous designer too. And so, I wanted to be a famous ukulele player in the whole wide world.

As I've mentioned in my introduction, I have a sister. She's adopted 'cause Mom and Dad wants me to have a sister. They don't want me to be lonely, stupid right? But when I met my sister I loved her more than a stepsister. Men, I have one of the most beautiful sister in the world. We're studying at the same school, of course. She's a senior and I'm still a junior. She's the most popular model in our school. That's a big help to me when it comes to auditioning and more. They believe that me and my sister are the most blessed persons. Why though? Because we're both beautiful, both talented and also both kind.

"Okay, we want to hear you playing that, shall we?". I nodded and sat on the chair that is prepared. Before I start, I inhaled and exhaled first.

I wish, I could stand on a star
I wish, I could be where you are
They say, "Don't you ever give up"
It's so hard to be something when you're not.

But I have walked alone
With the stars in the moonlit night
I have walked alone
No one by my side
Now, I walk with you
With my head held high
In the darkest night, I feel so alive

I finished playing and exhaled. I looked at the audience and saw the smiles on their faces.

-Hmm, Surely I'll be in-

"Wow. Didn't know you can sing that well, Ms Manoban." The judge told me. I bowed and aswered, "My sister taught me".

"You're in"

"Pardon?" I acted like surprised, but the truth is, am not. I knew it already, they can't say 'no' to me.

"You're part of the band" He repeated so I walked closer to their table and gave them a hand shake.

---

"So proud of you sis!" Jisoo hugged me. "I will always make you proud, unnie" I hugged her back. "Aww, so sweet" She chuckled and pinched my cheeks. We stopped talking when a group of guys called my sister, "Hello Ms Kim, can we have an autograph?" Jin said. I rolled my eyes secretly. It's so obvious that Jin does like my sister. Like so obvious, but my sister seems to ignore it. I already told her a million times about Jin but she just shrugs it.

"Eh? Okay?" She sounded hesitant. I whispered, "If you don't want to then let's go home. Don't be such an angel all the time, unnie" I huffed. Jin excitedly offer a pen and a picture of my sister. Aish, pabibo ata 'to.

After unnie signed it, I drag her and didn't bother to look back. We stopped when we saw Dad's car. "Appa!" We both yelled and hug my father. Even though were already college, we still do this childish thing eh?

"How's school?" Dad asked. "Great appa" Jisoo replied. I sighed first, "Lili? How's school? Everything fine?" Dad asked worriedly. I lowered my head and smiled, "I am now a membrer of Seoul YG High band Dad!" I squealed. Dad was suprise and pull us to a group hug, "Congrats!" He kissed the top of our heads before he pulled away. "Let's go home first".

---

"Yeah like literally after my performance they said 'you're in' without hesitation" I said while showing myself. I always love to brag, especially when it comes to music. We are eating dinner and Dad cooked for us. "So sweetie, what's your plan?" Mom asked, I chewed my food first; "We have a meeting tomorrow for the new members though" Mom just nodded and continued eating. I looked at the wall clock.

-6:51-

"Gotta go, Mom, Dad" I said and wiped my mouth using a tissue. "Take care sweetie, be home before 10" Dad informed me and kissed my cheeks. I bid my goodbye to them and grabbed my ukulele and mini notebook.

---

"Mooom! I wanna ride those!"

"I feel like I'm going to throw up"

"Let's ride it again"

I looked at the people talking while I'm on my way to my own bench at the park. Yes, I do have my own bench, I carved my name there sign of ownership. I was brought here in the park when I was 10 years old. It's like my second place already. If I'm alone or bored at our house, this is where I go. One night, Mom and Dad were arguing. I ran here with my ukulele and sat at the bench which I'm owning. That time, I already knew how to play ukulele so I started playing. It felt like I was just sleeping. It felt like it was so peaceful, my worries and problems were gone temporarily. I felt at ease. Since that night, going here is part of my routine every night.

I got my ukulele and my mini notebook. I opened it and scanned for some songs to play, until my eyes landed on a certain song. I got my pick from my pocket and started strumming.

Drew looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing
Everything that we should be

I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without

Drew talks to me
I laugh because it's so damn funny
But I can't even see
Anyone when he's with me

He says he's so inlove, he finally got it right
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

He's the reason for the teardrops in my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song, in my car
I keep singing, don't know why I do

I ended the song with full of emotions. I didn't noticed some people are already staring at me. They gave some applause which made me smile. I bowed at them and I checked the time.

-7:13-

I guess it's still early? I still have a lot of time. I bought a cotton candy and walked at the park. I always wanted to spend my time with the love of my life, but sadly I still didn't find him/her, but I prefer 'her' because I have a gay heart though. I finally admitted to myself at my last grade in high school that I'm gay. I've never been in a relationship. There are lots of girls crushing on me but there is really something about myself that tells me to wait for the one. I'm scared of being rejected, who the fuck wouldn't? I'm scared that I'll be so comitted to someone then after they'll just leave me behind. Aish, I just want to be happy as always.

---

I opened the main door and got my way straight to my room and placed my ukulele to where I usually place it. I got down stairs and got myself some water to drink. Everyone must be sleeping. I checked the wall clock and it says '9:20'. I really had fun at the park eh?

I jumped to my bed and grab my blanket to cover my body. I stared at the ceiling before drifting off to sleep.