Nineteen

Third Person's POV

Lisa and Jennie are still connected to each other. They already reached their 9th month as a couple. For the first five months, away from each other, they're relationship was warm. Jennie continued to call and text Lisa, and the blond also does the same thing. They were just happy for the first five months, not until they're 8th month came. Jennie was always airy when she talks Lisa on the phone. She wasn't the careful Jennie Lisa known, she became ice cold. She often forget to greet Lisa a goodnight. Lisa was wondering about it but she just shrugged it off, she thought Jennie was just busy about something that she can't even greet her a single goodnight.

Lisa was oblivious about Jennie's actions because she can't even see her in person because of the screen dividing the two. She keeps on holding tight on their relationship. She doesn't want to let Jennie go. She's certain that Jennie is her soulmate and the one that she'll marry.

One day, Lisa haven't received any texts and calls from her girlfriend, and still, saying that she might be busy.

She waited and waited until it's been a month and there's no sign of Jennie.

To forget about her problems, she went to the park with her ukulele. As she plays, she imagined Jennie was there singing along with her. It is painful, indeed.

Lisa still waited for Jennie, she tried calling her lover but the other girl didn't answer every phone call coming from Lisa.

---
Lisa's POV

"Hey." Jisoo unnie said as she approached me with a coffee in the both of her hands. "Have some coffee." She offered one which I gladly accepted. "Any plans?" She asked, I shooked my head. "Nah, I'm tired." I casually said and rested my back at the backrest of the couch. "Aw, wanna hang out?" She offered. "Really? Su--- " I didn't finished my sentence when my phone ringed, sign of a call.

I picked it up and saw that it was from an unkown number.

"Hello, who is this?"

"I'm Bae Joo Hyun or Irene. Jennie's friend in New Zealand."

"What do you want from me?"

"Are you Lisa Manoban?"

"Umm, yeah. Why?"

"Jennie's here in Seoul."

I choked at what she said and my eyes went wide.

"Wha? What? Jennie's here!?"

"Yeah, she's in the park."

"I'll go there!"

"Okay."

I quickly hung up and got dressed, adrenaline rushing through my veins. My heart was beating loudly. I can't believe she's here. I think she missed me and she planned that she won't tell me she arrived.

I got dress up and picked my ukulele then rushed outside. I can hear the Jisoo screaming my name but I didn't mind. My parents were on a business trip again. I ran my way to the park like flash, my mind focused on Jennie and after like years, I arrived at the place.

I panted, clutching my chest.I was planning of something. I went behind a tree, near our bench. I want to surprise her by singing her a song.

I fixed my voice and placed my ukulele in the front of my tummy and released a shaky breathe.

I closed my eyes first and smiled. I heaved a long sigh and was about to strum when I heard another strumming sound coming from our bench.

I was curious, I peeked to see what's happening.