Twelve

Jisoo's POV

Days went fast and it's already the third day for the practice. It's stressing but it didn't drained me, I was inspired and it's because of Chaeyoung.

*Flashback*

After Chaeyoung confessed: 9PM

I was sitting at the couch, headphones on. I was bored, Lisa wasn't home yet. I was busy surfing the web when I received a text.

[From: Future Wife]

Wanna go out? I need your company.

I frowned at the text and decided to reply.

[To: Future Wife]

Is anything alright?

[From: Future Wife]

Yes, it's just that I need your comfort and to thank you. So, what now? :)))

A smile crept on my face, surprised and happy at the same time. Receiving a text from your crush in the middle of the night is just so sweet, I mean, not all of us can experience this. Though, Rosé has no idea of my feelings but I am willing to wait for her to finally realized what is my true feelings for her. I want to take things slowly, no pressure.

[To: Future Wife]

Sure, where to?

[From: Future Wife]

Let's meet at the Racer's Café ;)

I didn't bother to reply, I immediately ran to my room and searched for any clothes that are comfortable.

After I fixed myself, I glanced at the mirror. Once I was satisfied, I dashed towards our door. I was going to open the door when someone opened it first, a very tired Lisa. "Hey unnie, where are you going?" She asked and yawned. "Get some rest and I'm going somewhere with Chaeyoung, she texted me." I said with a smile which made her smile wide too. "Oh! Goodluck unnie!" She said as she squealed and hugged me. I hugged her back and patted her head. "Thanks for being supportive. I love you. Gotta go!" I said and rushed outside.I heard Lisa shouted 'I love you' before I started walking outside.

I walked giddily, so jumpy. I just can't imagine going out with Chaeyoung in this hour. I smiled at the thought of me and Rosé walking down the city lights with intertwined hands.

After a five-minute walk from our house to the café, I already arrived. I opened the door with a loud exhale. I searched for the girl and she waved her hands. "This is it Jisoo, this is it." I mumbled to myself before heading to her. "Hey." I said and pulled a chair to sit. "Hey." She said back shyly. "So, what are we going to do?" She asked. I thought for a second. "How about we take a walk after we order something from this café?" I suggested nervously, not wanting to get rejected. "Sounds cool." Chaeng replied with a bright smile. We ordered something and talked casually. After all the chitchats, we made our way towards the exit.

We walked slowly, silently but not awkwardly. The silence was giving the two of us time to think about our lives, well for me, but I guess it was comforting to Chaeyoung. "So, how are things going?" I asked, breaking the silence. "So far, so good. I was doing a great job at the school's band. You?" She asked. "Well, it's the same. I was also doing great in modeling." I replied and heard her hum in response. Silence enveloped as again, not until...

"Jisoo!"

I heard Chaeyoung whisper-shouted. I looked at where her eyes were pointing. I almost passed out when I saw a stray big dog barking at us with gritted teeth. "What are we going to do?" Chaeyoung asked with a low voice and gets closer to me. "Relax. Don't show that your nervous or scared, they can sense you." I responded with a low voice. The dog stepped forward to us while we slowly stepped backwards. Because of nervousness, I held Chaeyoung's hands which is now cold. The dog keeps stepping forward and all that's in my mind is just to run. "Chaeyoung, in the count of three we will run." I said and squeezed her hands. "What!? It's going to chase us!" Chaeyoung whisper-shouted.

"One... "

"Two... "

"Three!"

The two of us ran like crazy people and I can't help but to laugh at Chaeyoung's reaction. We continued to ran, we didn't mind the way. We ran fast because the both of us wear sweatshirt, leggings and rubber shoes. I looked back and noticed that the dog was nowhere to be found. I stopped and Chaeyoung too. Both of us were panting. After we calmed, we started to walk again. We were walking slowly until reality shit slapped me.

We were holding each other's hands.

My eyes widened, i nudged Chaeng. "What is it?" She asked. I looked at our intertwined hands then look up to meet her eyes. "What's wrong? Don't you like it?" Rosé asked casually then smirked. My jaw dropped. I thought she hated me or what? I mean, does she know how hard it is to control yourself from blushing and fighting the urge to hug or kiss her? Does she know that?

I shooked my head awkwardly. "Come on, Jisoo. I know you like me." Rosé stated out of nowhere while smiling, looking around. I choked and stopped in my tracks. "W-what?" I asked in disbelief. "It's just so obvious. Remeber when we had our lunch in the cafeteria? The way you stare at me is different. I've also seen Lisa texting you about the burgers. Remember the day when we had our little argument? I was there outside your house, I followed Lisa to know where your house is then I was hearing all the gay screams inside your house. I then heard the two of you talking about me and all. I decided to go back to my place since you're picking me up." Rosé continued talking while smiling. "I know that you were jealous about me and Lisa. I tried to stop my feelings for her but it was no use, I loved her. But she rejected me, she told me that there was just someone who's secretly inlove with me and I thought about you. Jisoo, I just want you to know that we can take a shot. It doesn't hurt if we'll try, right? So, what do you think?" Chaeyoung stopped and faced me, holding the both of my hands. I was right there, frozen. I still can't process what she said. All this time she knew? Wow. Now she's asking me for a chance, is this even true? If this is just a stupid dream then please wake me up and make me realize that this is not real. I'd rather get hurt with the truth than be happy with a lie. My heart was beating frantically and loud. I felt the whole zoo of butterflies inside my stomach. I was stopping myself from squealing and smiling. I stared directly into her eyes. I can't speak, my mouth won't cooperate me and it seems like I lose all my voice. I used my eyes to say the words that I wanted to utter, I'm sure my eyes they speak for me. We stared into each other's eyes, both lost. Chaeyoung moved closer, almost closing the gap between us. I gulped, and she smiled. "Jisoo, I want you to know that I am not using you as a rebound. I wanted to gave the same amount of love that you give me because you deserve it. I'm still hurt but wounds heal, right? I believe that with you, I can forget all my problems. I liked you too, from the first time we met. It was love at first sight I guess? But I ignored my feelings for you, I was attached to Lisa that I didn't bother to pursue my feelings for you. Now, I just want to love you back. I know it's so sudden, I can wait. I will wait." Rosé finished her speech and closed her eyes, leaning closer to me until I can feel her hot breath hitting my lips. I closed my eyes and felt a soft contact in my lips, I smiled. Rosé was my first kiss. I kissed her back and we both parted due to lack of air. "It's getting late, we better go now." I said and held her hands. "If you say so." Chaeyoung said and pecked me in the cheeks.

---

After Chaeyoung got to her apartment that is just near to our house, I headed back to ours with a smile. Today was such a stressful yet amazing day. Stressful because of practice, amazing because of Chaeyoung's confession. I still can't get over it. Her words lingered in my mind, repeating every statement she said. I opened the door and headed to the stairs, but before that, I checked on Lisa first. She was fast asleep, stress filled her up because of practice too. Once I opened the door of my room, I changed into some comfy clothes and arranged my bed. I sat first and thought again about Chaeyoung when my phone rang.

[From: Future Wife]

Goodnight. :)))

[To: Future Wife]

Goodnight too. ;)

I turned my phone off and layed in my bed. My eyes gets heavier and heavier until my eyes started to close and all I can see is black.

---

EXPECT MORE CHAESOO CONTENT FOR THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS. HAPPY READING. 💜