Epilogue

oof, sorry. don't worry, i will publish another book coz i miss writing : )

---
Third Person's POV

Police took charge of Jennie's case, it was hard for them to trace where she is because it looks like the kidnapper did it's best. Meanwhile, Jennie's parents arrived in Seoul. As expected, they blamed Lisa. Lisa accepted all of it 'cause mainly, it is her fault. Well, for her. Jungkook was sometimes missing in the operation. He doesn't show up at the police station often which made Lisa confused. He needs to be there almost 24/7 because who wouldn't? It's your girlfriend that is missing. Lisa just let it slide and maybe he has something to do.

Everyday, it seems like a torture for Lisa seeing Jennie's parents showing nothing but only anger and hatred at her. She felt pressured. How can she tame her parents? She's going crazy. Lisa also had a chance to talk to Taehyung. She asked Taehyung how Jennie anr Jungkook met. It was just a small talk because Taehyung's always off. He show nervousness when he talks to Lisa and that's weird. Lisa just thought that maybe it's part of his mannerism to look nervous when he's actually not.

It was straight four days that Lisa had no sleep. She's dead worried. She keeps on praying that Jennie's in safe hands, but that was far from possible. Who would be a silly kidnapper to take good hands on his victim? That's a bit creepy. But of course, Lisa's a stupid girl so she thinks Jennie's good. Where is Jennie? What happened to her? Those two questions always pop up in Lisa's mind. Well, what happened really to her?

-Flashback-

When Jennie was searching for a trashbin, a white van stopped and some armed persons covered her mouth and put her inside the van.

"Who are you!? What are you doing!?" Jennie's voice muffled. "Will you shut up? Please?" The man covering her mouth said. "Your voice sounds familiar!" She said. Jennie bit the man's hand and caused chaos inside the van. She managed to get out of the van but her body is full of bruises. She asked for help and saw a young girl walking. She stayed at the young girl's house with her mother. The girl's name is Ella. Jennie decided to stay a bit longer at their place because maybe the kidnappers were searching for her.

Morning came and police were barging inside Ella's house. There, they finally saw Jennie. Jennie was brought to the police station and asked for her statement. She said they were four of kidnappers, and one of them sounded familiar. The police said they knew who were they because one of them gave up and told their identity. There were seven of them, including Jungkook and Taehyung. Jennie can't believe why her brother is involved.

"What were you thinking!?" Jennie yelled. "I'm sorry! I just don't want you and Lisa together! So I helped Jungkook along with our friends." Taehyung explained with a crack voice. "I thought that you wanted me to be happy? I'm happy with Lisa! Why can't you accept that? You awful stupid homophobic!" She retarded. "Listen, Jennie! I am not homophobic! You better watch your mouth!" Her brother glared at her. "To be honest, I love Jungkook! I love him so much! But I can't do anything because he's so inlove with you and I decided to free him. You two were so inlove and here I am so broken! I want him to be happy and he's happy with you! Seeing him smile like that makes my heart ache in a good way. I did that for you, Jennie. Remember that." Taehyung broke down and all Jennie can do is to realize how dense she was, she didn't know anything about it. She just hugged his brother. Jungkook was shy to talk to Jennie, he made a big mistake. Jennie said she can't fully forgive Jungkook, but she knows that time will heal. Jennie's parents were relieved to know that their daughter's safe, but they are still mad at Lisa.

---
Lisa's POV

"Hmm... " I hum a random song while feeling the air touching my face. I feel so happy, it feels nostalgic. Maybe this is the happiest day of my whole existence. I can't explain how glad I am from where I'm standing. All the memories, either good or back flashback. Maybe the term happy is too mainstream, well, how about Euphoria? Seems nice. My life has been a rollercoaster ride, it wasn't perfect. There are days that I am feeling young, wild and free and there are also days that I feel gloomy. I've been through many challenges in life, it's nice to think that despite of how hard it is, I still won. Throughout your journey in life, you will meet different people with different personalities and you will learn lessons that will help you to be a better person. You just have to believe in yourself and don't let others bring you down. There are some persons that'll give you a big impact. You know who it is, of course it's Jennie. Our love story was rough and almost tragic. I thought Jennie won't come back, but her braveness proved me wrong. She was a ball of sunshine, my happy pill. I don't know but she really had this effect on me that no one else can. I love Jennie so much. I can't afford to lose her again, I promise myself to protect Jennie at all cost. That little Mandu.

"Ms. Stranger, what's going through your mind?" I feel someone hugged my back and I immediately smiled. "Just life flashbacks, Nini." She hugged me tighter. "The view is perfect, isn't it?" She asked. "It is really nice." I replied. "We started here and we will end it here." Jennie stated. "We will finish what we started." I responded.

"Hello to the two Manobans." The lady called us and we both laugh. Yes, it's been a month after we got married. That was a nice wedding and one of the moments that I'll never forget because if I do, Jennie will kill me for sure. Chaeyoung and Jisoo were already married too. "Hello to you too." Jennie and me bowed to her politely. "Like what you see?" She asked. Jennie looked at me and we both looked at the view infront of us.

The Park.

Yes, we bought the whole park and reconstruct it. It was a silly and childish decision but it was a good one. In this place, we shared the happiest and saddest moments in our life. We had a lot of memories here. The park has witnessed our struggle. We wrote our love story here, so we will also end it here.

"It's pretty." Jennie said with sparkling eyes. "Yes it is, just like you." I joked and she just slapped me. "Well, I have one last question and this park will be opened in public officialy." The lady said. "What is it?" I asked.

"What's the name of this park?"

Me and Jennie both looked at each other and smiled, it seems like we both know the answer.

"Jenlisa Park." We both said in unison.

The End.

---

It finally ended. Thank you for loving and supporting this fanfic. I'm sorry if the ending sucks and maybe I can add special chapters if I'm bored. Thank you!

-jisooismychrist.