Thirty-Two

Lisa's POV

Me and Jennie are making our way to a souvernir store, I don't know why Jennie wants us to go there.

Today, I'm feeling weird and I don't know why. I just have this feeling that something bad might happen.

We entered the store and glass figurines was the first thing I saw. "Lisa! Buy me those cute roses please." Jennie pleaded with puppy eyes and I just chuckled. I looked at the roses and it was elegant, it's a glass rose. I was about to get it when a sound of glass splashing caught my attention.

"I'm sorry, miss. Don't worry, I'll going to pay for them." A young lady apologized to the store's staff.

Goddamn, this weird feeling is growing inside me.

"Lisa? Are you okay?" I didn't notice that I was staring at the broken glass for some minutes. "Yeah, I-i'm fine." I replied, still looking at the glass. "Alright then, buy me that." I averted my attention to Jennie and gave her a small smile.

When we were done paying, we stopped by to eat some street foods. "I'll just throw this away, I'll look for some trash bin." Jennie said and I just hummed, engrosed at the food I'm eating. My phone buzzed.

[From: Chicken Chu]

Mom and Dad are finally home! They wants us to meet our girlfriends. ;)

I chuckled at my sister. I'm happy that my parents are already home and it's been some time since our last bonding as a complete family. What's exciting me more is they're finally going to meet Jennie and Chaeyoung.

I lift up my head, "Jen---" I was cut off by my words when I didn't saw Jennie. What's taking her so long? I arched my brows. I payed for our foods and started searching for her.

I walk and walk to find her but still, I didn't even see any sign of her.

I'll just throw this away, I'll look for some trash bin.

Her words echoed in my mind. I swallowed the lump in my throat as sweats are flowing simultaneously in every inch of my body. "Jennie, where the hell are you?" I muttered under my breathe as annoyance, frustration and nervousness mixed in my veins.

I bit my trembling lips as I continued to walk and search for Jennie under the burning sun.

"Fuck, where the fuck are you Jennie!?"

I whisper-yelled as I feel myself tearing up. It's getting hard for me to breathe and swallow my saliva.

"Excuse me, sir but h-have you seen a brunnete in a white off-shoulder?" I asked a random guy but he just shooked his head no.

I'm still walking despite of the sun burning my skin and my tears blurring my vision.

"Nini..."

"Jennie..."

I continuously mumble her name with a cracked voice. I quickly opened my phone and dialled Unnie's number.

"Unnie..." I said in a low voice.

"Yah! Lisa!? Why are you crying?" She said worriedly.

"Unnie, Jennie's missing... I-i can't find her unnie. Please help me." I begged and closed my eyes as I tasted my own tears.

"What!? Oh my God, where are you? I'll pick you up, goddamn it."

She quickly ended the call. I roamed my eyes around to know where am I and quickly messaged her the address.

While waiting for Jisoo, I sat at the side of the street and hugged my knees.

I'll just throw this away, I'll look for some trash bin.

I began to blame myself, if I just followed where she was going instead of eating then she'll not get lost. I mumble her name endlessly and heard a honk.

"Lisa-yah! Come here!" Jisoo yelled in panic and quickly help me to stand up. "Let's go home first, Mom and Dad will be so worried." Unnie puts her hands in my waist and assisted me.

Once I was settled down the car, Unnie sighed and took my hand, squeeing it tightly. "We'll talk when we'll go home." She gave me a small smile which I reciprocated.

The trip was silent, Unnie keeps on glancing at me and when I look at her she will just give a comforting smile. My mind was a mess, I can't think anything aside from Jennie. I'm so worried that something bad happened to her. I quickly shook my head, erasing the negative thoughts.

Was the broken glass a premonition?

I gasp at the thought, Unnie heard me and faced me. "Why? Anything wrong?" Her eyes showed pitty and worry. I just pulled of a smile and looked outside then secretly sobbed while covering my mouth.

---

"Appa, Eomma." Jisoo said as she opened the door. They smile to Jisoo and when they took a look at me, their smile fades away. "Lisa-yah? What happened to you?" They asked me worriedly. Chaeng comee out of Jisoo's room and looked at me confusedly and worriedly. "Appa, J-jennie... " I chocked. "Why? What happened to her?" Mom asked and cupped my cheeks. "She's... " Chaeng rushed to me. "Jennie's what, Lisa?" Her eyes were teary. "She's missing, Chaeyoung." They all gasped. A tear left my eye. They offered me to sit down and talked about it.

"I'm sorry, Dad. I can't bring her here because I was so careless." I started to sob. "No, it's fine. Does her parents know?" Dad asked. I shooked my head, "I haven't met her parents, Dad." My parents sighed. "Does she have any sibling or anything related to her?" I nodded. "We should tell them about this." Mom said.

The five of us came rushing towards the hotel where Jennie's staying. I knocked at the door and was greeted with the face of Jungkook. "Hi?" He greeted awkwardly. His eyes landed in mine. "Lisa, right?" I widened my eyes. "Y-you know me?" I asked in disbelief. "Yeah, you're Jennie's friend, right?" He asked innocently.

To be honest, no. I am her lover.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered. "Umm, I'm here to tell you that... " I paused and he anticipated for me to continue. "Jennie's missing." I finally said it and shut my eyes close tightly. "What!? No!" He panicked. "Look, she said she's just going to throw something but minutes passed she didn't show up, I was worried and started to find her but I just can't." I breathe loudly after explaining everything to him.

We rushed towards the police station. I was pulled to sit down and tell them the details which I did. As I sigh after talking to the police, I heard Jungkook calling.

"Hello, auntie. I'm going to inform you that Jennie's missing here in Seoul."

"What!? Wait, we'll fly our way there."

"Okay auntie. Text me the time of your arrival and I'll quickly fetch you."

"Thank you son, did you told the police already?"

"Yes auntie, they're taking control of it."

Their call dropped and I sighed. Now, what? I'm sure Jennie's parents will blame me. I don't know how to face them.

Jennie, please come back.