Twenty-One

Third Person's POV

Morning came and the campers are busy with their breakfast. The hyungs and unnies are the one incharge for the food. The youngsters are still asleep except for Lisa. She was sitting near the shore, watching the sun rising. It was peaceful, the waves and the birds chirping are the only source of sound. She was writing her name in the sand. She didn't sleep that much, she was always disturbed by her thoughts about Jennie. She wouldn't lie, but she still has a thing for Jennie. She don't know how to unlove the brunette. But she ignored her feelings for the girl, she don't want to disturb her life and mostly, her lover. She's trying to move on, and by the help of Jisoo and Chaeng, she can say that she is slowly moving on from Jennie. She just want a peace of mind. Lisa was exhaling the negative vibes and inhaling all the positivity that comes in her life, if there is. She thought about everything, she thought how she changed because of the brunette. She became cold to others, she lossed her interests in playing ukulele. She was amazed with herself, she didn't know she'll be so affected.

She stared at the peaceful ocean, then closed her eyes, feeling the air touching her face. "You woke up this early, huh?" She opened her eyes and was greeted by Chaeyoung. She averted her gaze at the sea. "Yeah, My body clock, I guess?" Lisa replied casually. "What are you thinking? Care to share?" The other girl asked as she moved closer to the blonde. "Just everything." The blonde responded and sighed. "Everything? So, you mean she's included?" Rosé looked at the younger. "Of course, how can I forget the girl who made me experience pain?" The blonde sarcastically said. "Have you met her brother already?" The older asked. Lisa shooked her head, "Not yet, but I know him and he probably knows about me as well. I haven't talked to him." She said while Chaeyoung just nodded her head. "Do you want to talk to him?" Rosé asked. The girl shrugged, "I don't know. I mean, why would I talk to him? We have nothing to talk about." Lisa coldly replied. Rosé hummed and excused herself to help the others.

Minutes after Rosé left, Lisa decided to help the others too so she went towards them. She looked for Jisoo and walked her way to her sister. "Need help?" Lisa asked. "Help Joy and Jeongyeon prepare the table we'll share." Jisoo answered busy at her business. Lisa walked towards Joy and Jeongyeon then they started to arrange the table. The campers are all awake and was ready to eat except for Jennie and her lover that is still unknown to Lisa.

What are they doing? Lisa asked to herself. After some moment, the two came out from their tent with intertwined hands. Lisa stared at them with her cold eyes, acting that she wasn't affected. Their hands came in Lisa's sight and she secretly rolled her eyes.

"Are you guys waiting for us?" The man said while scratching his nape. "Yeah, sit down, we have some activities to do." Namjoon informed. "Today is Tuesday, right?" Jimin asked. Namjoon nodded, "Day 2 of our camp. We still have 3 days and 2 nights." He added. The group just nodded in response.

The lovers sat across the blonde. Jisoo decided to sit beside her sister because she know what Lisa feels. "Hey." Jisoo greeted and smiled. "Let's eat?" The older once again said as they started to eat.

The sight of Jennie feeding the man made Lisa's blood boil. Jisoo saw Lisa tensed while her gaze was at the couple, she immediately distracted her sister by having a conversation.

After having their breakfast they rested to let the food digest inside their stomach. After their quick rest, they changed into some sporty attire and Namjoon gathered them. "Listen up! We're going to have a game." Namjoon said that made everyone to squeal in excitement. "In this game, your strategies and strength are being tested. The winning group will have their prize, of course." Namjoon added that earned murmurs from the group. "The group is divided into two; Joy, Minnie, Chaeyoung, Momo, Jennie, Jungkook, Taehyung and me are the first group. The second group will consists of the following; Sorn, Lisa, Jin, Jisoo, Jeongyeon, Jimin, Nayeon and Seulgi. Go to your groups." Namjoon announced and the rest of them made their way to their respective groups. They walked while Namjoon was leading them.