Six

Jisoo's POV

After Lisa had left, I walked towards the living room to watch netflix. Soon as I settled the foods that I'll be eating while watching, I sat down the couch comfortably. I sighed and looked at my phone, I opened the gallery and tapped a folder; Park Chaeyoung. I've been stalking her instagram account, I was thinking lately if I'll follow her or not, but since I'm much older than her, maybe she'll think that I just want to be friends with her because I'm a senior. My phone's gallery was filled with her pictures, only her pictures. I stared at them one by one and closed my eyes.

I hope one day I could call you my girl.

The first time my gaze landed at her, I felt butterflies inside my stomach. I've never been inlove nor whipped at someone, only at her. I closed my heart to reserve it to someone who'll I love until the day I die. There were so many boys wants to court me, including Jin, I liked him before because of his attitude but Lisa doesn't want him for me. I trust Lisa so I obeyed her decision, even if I'm older. It's crazy but Lisa seems to know love more than me. I smiled when I saw a picture of Rosé smiling. I always imagine what will happen if me and her will be together. I guess I'll be the luckiest chicken on earth.

My smile went wider when I remembered what Lisa said to me, that she'll help me to win Chaeyoung. Even if Chaeng didn't show any sign of affection to me, I'm sure she'll fall inlove with me. I just can't resist her soft cheeks, her mesmerizing eyes and her pinkish lips. My sister said that Rosé has good voice, and that made me fall deeper inlove with her. Even if I didn't heard it for once, I know it's such a nice voice.

I always wanted to get close to her, but I don't know how. I'm afraid that she'll get annoyed because of me, and that's what I don't really like to happen. I'm glad Lisa gave me a helping hand. From now on, I'll be more confident and just show what's really me, that's the key to make someone fall for you right? I've read so many novels that has the same situation as mine, there's nothing wrong to follow them.

I stopped scanning her pictures when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw my ever happy sister. "How was your time being alone?" She asked while removing her shoes. "It's nice, I felt peace." I simply said. "Okay, I'll just call Dad that I already arrived." She informed me and I just nodded.

---

Its already past 10:00 in the evening so I decided to sleep. I took a quick bath and brushed my teeth. After I changed into my sleeping attire, I jumped in my soft bed. I groaned when I heard a loud sound coming from Lisa's room.

She's listening to some rock songs again.

I put my head below my pillow to lessen the screaming sound. Before I drift off to sleep, I thought about her first.

Goodnight, Park Chaeyoung, my soon to be girlfriend.

---
Lisa's POV

Me and Jisoo walked together inside the campus, I informed her that I'll go straight to our practice room because there is an emergency. She was also heading towards their room and meet her co-models since there is a big upcoming event for the models.

"I'll go now." She said and stepped inside their room. I waved at her and walked to the practice room. When I arrived at the practice room, there are plenty members already. I looked for Chaeyoung since she's my closeest member and I don't trust anybody, just her. I was busy roaming my eyes around when I heard her voice.

"Looking for me?" She said and smiled. I approached her and suddenly, I remembered what I said to Jisoo unnie. I will help my sister to get her. A smirked form my lips. "Why are you smirking?" She asked and tilted her head, and it's one of the cutest thing that I saw. An involuntary smile replaced the smirk in my lips. I felt that feeling again, the time when she held my hand and brushed it with her thumb. I gulped, this cannot be happening, the butterflies inside my stomach. I mustn't feel this, this is wrong. I must be helping my sister and not starting to like Chaeng.