Fifteen

Jisoo's POV

"UNNIIEEEEEE"

"WHAT TO WEAAAR!?"

"OH MY GOD"

"WHAT ABOUT A DRESS?"

"WHAT DRESS!?"

"Lisa, calm down." I calmly said, stopping my anger.

"BUT HOW!? I NEED TO IMPRESS HER!"

"I know, I know. Just calm down, let's pick your dress."

"I'M NERVOUS!"

"Sit down and please stop biting your nails, it's disgusting." I patted the seat beside me in her bed, we're currently looking for a very nice outfit for Lisa's date. It's already past 6PM and she's shouting like a crazy monkey inside the room. "What to do? What to do?" She continuously asked herself while fidgeting her fingers. I sighed and rummaged her clothes. I picked some comfortable and styly clothes for her. "Here." I tossed her clothes right into her face. "Do you think she'll be impressed?" Her voice muffled. "You can slay any outfit, Lisa." I scoffed. "Even if I'm wearing a trash bag?" She said confised. I messed my hair in annoyance. "Aish this girl, just get dressed 'cause you still have a date!" I shouted while closing my eyes. "Okay, okay. Calm your ass down." She said chuckling.

I walked out of her room and sat on the couch. I was thinking about school and my thought diverted to Lisa. I chuckled while thinking about her. I never thought Lisa would be this giddy about Jennie. I was just shocked when she shouted at breakfast time and there she told me anything. Base to her stories, I think Jennie is a nice girl and also beautiful. It wasn't the first time that she fell inlove with a girl because she's a whipped gay. She had many flings. Lisa had never been into serious relationships. She told me that Jennie might be her first, I just chuckled at her and teased her if she really would be her first. But it's not impossible to happen, I saw how determine and serious she is when she said that. I would be happy if ever that'll happen, at last my sister will have a serious relationship. I wanted to meet Jennie and tell her that she is lucky to have Lisa. Who wouldn't? Lisa's one of the hottest and cutest girl in our school. She's pretty and kind. She's beautiful inside and outside.

All I could do now is to support her. I've never seen her this serious about a girl. I will support her like how she supported me and Chaeyoung. Speaking of Chaeng, I'm courting her. I sighed and smile unconsciously. I was about to take a nap when...

"UNNIEEEEEEEEE"

I punched the sofa 'cause of frustration. I sighed sharply and massaged my temple before standing up and walked to her room. A smile formed in my lips. Lisa is really a top model.

She's wearing a unicorn-designed tie knot and blue high waist pants with her low cut white converse, a korean bag in her back.

"What now?" She asked with furrowed brows. "Well, you always look good." I said while nodding. "Aren't you gonna bring your ukulele?" I asked while walking closer to her. She scratched her nape, "I... Uh... Don't know." She shyly said while looking down. "Do you want to?" I asked. She slowly nodded her head and sighed. "Then, why won't you pick up your ukulele?" I said with a confused tone. "You know... It's kinda... Disturbing 'cause I always carry it and it's also a bit heavy, plus, I have no plans to sing there, I just want to be with her." She replied and shrugged. "If you say so." I said and headed back towards the couch. "I guess you gotta go." I said while checking the time. It's already almost 7PM. I heard her footsteps, "Okay, what are you going to do?" She asked. I thought of something to do until I remembered Chaeyoung. "Maybe I'll hang out with Chae." I said. She nodded her head and made her way to the door. "Good bye unnie! Have fun with Chaeng~" She teased me. "Psh, go now, scumbag. You don't want to be late, right?" I teased back. "It's not good making your girl wait." I said and shrugged. "I'll go now then!" She said and slammed the door. I massaged my temple and sighed. I was startled when the door opened. "I LOVE YOU UNNIE!" Lisa shouted once more and closed the door. I heard her giggle outside.