Twenty-Four

Jisoo's POV

"I'm hungry!" Seulgi said while rubbing her tummy. "Yeah, I agree." Nayeon seconded. "Anyone who doesn't feel hungry at all?" Jimin said and looked at us one by one. He raised his fingers and I guess his counting.

"Wait." Jimin said as he covered his mouth. "It's only seven of us." Our eyes widened in shock. "Who's missing!?" Jeongyeon asked. "I think I know who's missing." Jin said. "Who!?" We all said in once.

"Lisa."

"What!?" I asked in disbelief and roamed my eyes and there's no Lisa at all. "Wait, how? She's with us... right?" Nayeon said in horror. "Did she just... ?" Sorn asked, almost a whisper. "God! Don't think negative about Lisa! You're scaring me!" I said and slapped Nayeon and Sorn's head. "Let's find her!" Minnie said and we all agreed. "What if let's find the other team first? We need their help, especially Namjoon's." Jin suggested and we thought about it. "Yeah, I think we need to find them first." Sorn said while nodding her head.

We started walking while shouting the other team's names.

I'm worried about Lisa, she's just with me back there at the river. How come she got lost? Is it my fault? I just saw her behind my back when we started walking away from the river then this happened. I'll get probably killed if our parents know this.

"Guys!" Jimin shouted and we all looked at his direction, he's hugging Namjoon. I saw Chaeyoung and I ran to her and hugged her tightly. "I miss you! Are you fine?" I asked worriedly while cupping her cheeks. "Yes, you?" She asked back and I just nodded. "Where's Lisa?" She asked and looked at our members. I removed my hands from her cheeks and looked at her with my worried eyes. I approached Namjoon, "Uhh, we need your help." I pleaded. "We need you help, too." Taehyung said with worried eyes. "Why?" I asked. "Jennie's missing." He lowered her head.

My head became dizzy, processing what I just heard. I massaged my temple, "For Pete's sake, Lisa's missing too!" I said and the other team we're obviously shocked. "So... you mean, Jennie and Lisa are missing?" Chaeyoung asked and I nodded. "Well, It's a good thing too." I heard Chaeyoung mumble.

I thought about it, good thing? They're lost, what's good about that?

Oh... Jenlisa! Yeah, right! I'm guessing they're together right now.

I walked towards Chaeyoung. "A good thing, indeed." I said with a smirk and she did the same way. "Do you think Lisa's being rude to Jennie?" I asked her but she just shrugged her shoulders. "Let's look for them, please! My girlfriend's life is in danger!" Jungkook exclaimed filled with worry. I scoffed, do you think Lisa wouldn't take care of Jennie? I know she still has something for that girl and also, she's a kind girl for goodness' sake. Girlfriend my ass.

"You're her boyfriend, right?" I asked him with a cocky tone. He nodded. "Then why didn't you took care of her, huh?" I smirked with my arms crossed. "Jisoo, it's not his fault." Taehyung defended. "Really?" I raised a brow at him. "It was my fault, we had a fight with Namjoon and that's the time she walked away." He lowered his head. "Psh, how about you? You didn't even bother to follow where your girlfriend is heading to?" I asked with a challenging tone. He became silent, guilty, I guess?

"Lisa's better than you, asshole." I mumble and Chaeyoung shush me. I gave her a 'what?-it's-true' look. She just shooked her head. "No one is to blame, let's just look for them."

---
Jennie's POV

Lisa and me are walking around the forest, looking for the others. I was kinda tired with all the walking and shouting. "Lisa, can we stop just for a moment?" I said with a tired voice. She just looked at me with her cold eyes.

That's how she looks at me everytime, from the first day we became lost. I really feel guilty, I know I hurt her. I want to see happiness again in her eyes everytime she looks at me. I want her to be warm again... but how? I'm the one who took it away from her. I hurt her alot and I guess she doesn't want my apology.

I tried talking about us, but she just said that I'll save it. It was a relief, she still wants to listen to me. She really need to hear my side, it's not what she's thinking. What I encountered in New Zealand is not a joke. I thought I'll be happy, happy and contented with her. I thought that we'll live happily, our bond will stay strong but I was mistaken. I suffered a lot, I sacrificed many things, including her.

I love her, I always do that I am willing to give up my all just to know that she's safe and sound, just like what she wanted for me.

"Sure, if you want to." She said coldly. I sat on a log and straightened my legs. I was busy massaging my thighs when I saw a...

Snake!

I jump towards Lisa and hugged her, not minding her reaction. "What? What happened?" She asked worriedly. "S-snake... " I mumble. "Where?" She asked, I pointed at the log. "Stay at my back and don't let go, okay?" She looked directly into my eyes and nodded. She pointed the spear towards the snake. "Careful, Lisa." I said and she held my hand with her right hand that made me flinched.

Calm down, gosh, she just did it on purpose!

I calmed myself and stared at our intertwined hands. I wish I could hold them everytime I want to, but that's far from possible.

I was busy staring at our hands and I didn't notice Lisa's fingers in my chin. "What's up with you?" She asked and lifted my face. I gulped, our face are only inches away. "Jennie?" She look at me with half-opened eyes. "W-what?" I stuttered and my gaze averted to her lips.

Gosh, I wish I could taste them just once, Good Lord.

"I've called you many times but you didn't answer me." She asked coldly, still looking at me. "I... " I can't utter a word because I was busy staring at her lips.

She leaned in closer that made me close my eyes. I can feel her hot breath hitting my lips.

Suddenly, I felt her touch my cheek and let go of my hand. I opened my eyes and saw her smirking, I huffed in annoyance.

Bitch what? I was expecting her to kiss me. I don't know why but I just want to kiss her.

She walked past by me and hit my shoulder with hers.

"Don't expect things that won't happen, Kim."