Sixteen

I'll just fastforward this story for some reasons, but with details. I'm currently planning for another book after this.

---
Third Person's POV

Days turned into weeks and the two girls are still seeing each other every 7PM at their usual place. Obviously, they are falling for each other but no one dared to confess. School days are almost over that made Lisa happy. She wants to spend more time with Jennie. Every night isn't enough for her. She was doing her very best at the school since Jennie is always cheering her up even though she's not studying at Lisa's school. Jisoo was also there to lecture Lisa about her wrong moves to Jennie. The older was being an ever-supportive sister to the younger. Speaking of Jisoo, she and Chaeyoung are already official. The two are very happy with their lives. Lisa was sensing that Jennie has a thing for her but she doesn't want to assume things, though, it was pretty obvious. On the other hand, Jennie was also happy about Lisa. She often boast it to her friends. Tonight, Lisa is busy preparing her little speech for Jennie.

---
Lisa's POV

I could've ask for more. Having Jennie beside me with our intertwined hands is enough to make my heart pound and can ease all of my problems. I was certain about my feelings for Jennie and here I am, breathing heavily because of nervousness.

I'll finally confess to her.

I thought about it over and over and realized that I already love her. She's an amazing person and I am ready to give my all to her. Her gummy smiles, cute giggles and squishy cheeks makes my heart flutter. Seeing her smile is my favorite view of all and I want to see the sight of it until the day I'll vanish in this world. I want to wake up with her every morning, her back facing me as she cooks because she told me she knows how to cook, her sweet caress when I am sad or feeling down. I want to experience more with her in the future.

We are cuddling at our usual bench, it isn't my bench, it's our bench. She carved a heart beside with my name then with her name beside the heart. It says, 'Lisa love Jennie' and just looking at it makes my cheeks burn. I heaved a sigh and started talking. "Jennie, it's been weeks and almost a month since we started seeing each other here every night and every night with you is wonderful. I've seen a lot of your sides and I love all of them. I love everything about you even your flaws. I know I sound cheesy but just looking at you, staring at your eyes makes my heart ache in a good way and the butterflies starting to make it's way to my tummy. I want to tell you that... " I paused and held her hand to make her stand up. I sighed, I looked at her, confusion written in her face. My gaze made it's way to her's and stared at her. "I love you, Jennie." I finally said and shut my eyes. I can feel embarrassment already as sweats forming in my forehead. I was about to speak and regret what I said when I felt a warm hand brushing my left cheek. I opened my eyes widely and saw her already smiling. "You know Lisa, I felt the same. Your presence is enough for me to be happy. I love you too, Lisa." That are the exact words that Jennie said that made me punch in the air in happiness. "Are you fucking serious? No jokes?" I said. "I am fucking serious, no jokes." She said and chuckled. I pulled her for a tight hug. We pulled away and I restes my forehead with her's. "Jennie, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked almost whispering. Jennie nodded her head and kissed my cheek.

After our little moment, we decided to enjoy the whole night as lovers.

---

As soon as I arrived at our house,  I already saw the ChaeSoo at the living room. "Sup?" Chaeyoung said as soon as she noticed her presence. I glanced at Jisoo who's now wearing a smirk. I told Jisoo earlier that I'll confess to Jennie and she just told me to relax and think positive. I saw Mom and Dad at their room, doing some paper works. I went straight to the kitchen to drink some water. "So?" I heard Jisoo said since she's facing my back. From my position, I already know she's smirking. I turned my body to face her with a cup in my hand. "We're official." I said smugly. "What!? That fast!? But you just confessed!" She said surprised. I chuckled, "I don't like wasting time, Unnie." I said still with a smug face. We continued to chit-chat with Chaeng. Rosé congratulate me and Jennie. We decided to sleep, Chaeng often sleeps her because Jisoo wants to.

---
-Fastforward-

Me and Jennie reached our second monthsarry and guess what? We celebrated it still at the park. We decided to still meet each other in the park. I also wonder about it, like, I haven't asked her about where they live and where she studies.

"Jennie?" I called her, we're riding a kiddie ride. "What is your adress?" I asked. She glanced at me then looked away. "Why?" She asked, eyes not meeting mine. "I just want to walk you home, though." I casually said and hoped for her to say yes. "Oh, I can walk home by myself, don't worry." She said while looking at me and smiled. "You know, I just want t-to, yeah." I scratches my nape. "It's fine." She said and smiled at me. I gave up and started talking nonsense to her.

We eat, we ride and we kissed, but not in the lips, in the cheeks and forehead only. Even though she's mine, I will still wait for her permission. She held my hand arm and hugged it while we're walking around the streets of Seoul.

"Lisa, do you know that you're beautiful?" Jennie suddenly asked. I looked at her, she's showing her gummy smile. I pinched her nose that earned a groan and glare from her. "I know, but you're beautifuler." I said jokingly as she laughed. "I mean, more beautifuler, yeah?" I joked again and she just laughed. I love hearing her laughs. It's a melody stuck in my head, It's enough for me to forget about the cruel world. "Is it a joke or you mean it?" Jennie said, still laughing. "I'm stupid but I have a brain." I said cockily and wiggled my eyebrows. "Oh, but you're brain is filled with stupidity only, right?" Jennie savagely said. I gasped and held my chest, faking a hurt expression. "Ya! But it's only you, running in my mind." I said sweetly, then kissed her cheeks and walked ahead of her. I chuckled. "Ya! You're super corny!" She said and fastened her pace to catch up. "For you, only." I said and kissed her forehead. She chuckled at my antics and flicked my forehead. I winced in pain, my hand massaging my forehead. "What was that for!?" I groaned and she just laughed while her index finger pointing at my head. "You're forehead is blushing." She said and laughed her ass off. "Huh?" I said confusingly, only cheeks that blushes, right?

"Ugh! You don't get it?" She said annoyed. I shook my head no. "Because it's red!" She said and rolled her eyes. "Can you just tell it staight to the point? I am not good in guessing." I said irritated.

We tease and bicker each other until it was already time to go home. "Jennie? Are you really sure you can go home? I'm your girlfriend now, I must walk you home." I said sincerely with a bit worried tone. "Yeah, I'll be fine. You go home now, your sister and parents might be waiting for you." She said and cupped my cheeks. "They want to meet you." I said, remembering the time when Dad told me he wants to meet her. Jennie flinched, "H-huh? Umm, I'll m-meet them n-next time." She stuttered. I titled my head to the side. "Why? Is there any problem?" I asked. She shooked her head, "No, there is no problem. It's just I still have something left to do." She said and smiled apologetically. I nodded my head. We shared a tight hug, then I kissed her forehead. We bid goodbye to each other.

I wonder why Jennie stuttered? Is she afraid of meeting my parents? They're not that strict and I'm sure they'll love Jennie. Mom and Dad approved our relationship, they won't give their approval if they don't trust Jennie, right?

---
Next chapter will be the start of Jennie's side. Your questions might be answered in the next chapter if ever you have any.