Fourteen

Lisa's POV

I tossed my ukulele to my bed and sighed. Finally, the school's event was over and it's very exhausting. It's already past 6PM and I gotta prepare my things so I can go to the park.

I missed that place.

It was three straight days and it felt like years already. Jisoo was in her room, chatting with Chaeyoung. I didn't know if she asked permission to Dad if she can bring anyone inside the house but we know we can trust Chaeyoung. I am very happy for the both of them, especially Jisoo. She can feel love after twenty four years. I sighed and stared at the ceiling for some minutes to relax my mind until I saw an image of Jennie.

Jennie.

The girl at the park. Wow, I still didn't forgot about her. It's impossible to forget her. She's always running inside my dumb mind. Actually, when I was playing at the school's event, I was thinking of her. Will I see her again? It would be nice if I'll see her. It's weird but I kinda missed her although it was only one night. I stayed at that position until it was almost 7PM so I quickly took a bath and changed.

---

I squealed internally when I saw the park's view. "It's been three days!" I mumbled to myself very excited. I immediately searched for my bench and sat there. I slouched my back while looking around the park. "Nothing changed." I said while my eyes still stuck at the surrounding. I took my ukulele and positioned it at the front of my tummy and counted one to three before strumming when I realized I didn't have my pick. I searched for it under the bench until I heard a familiar voice.

"Lisa? Are you looking for this?"

I slowly turned my head and was stunned. My mouth went wide open and can't even utter a word. I felt my whole world stop and all I could hear is my heart beating madly. "J-jennie?" I stuttered. I can't belive I could see her after three days. I was obviously surprised by her presence. "Yeah. By the way, here's your pick." She kindly said and handed me the thing. I was confused to the point that I didn't recognized that I was staring at the pick for so long. I heard her giggle, "H-how?" I asked. "B-but I used a pick at the event. Also, as far as I remember, I got my pick the last time I came here."  I mumble in between my breath. My mind rewinded back to the event. I didn't notice that I used my other pick that time. I looked back at the pink colored pick. "I used the grey one and maybe it slipped in my pocket." I said still mumbling. "You know, you should be careful at your things and also, stop talking to yourself, I wanted to talk to you." Jennie said with a calm tone while I blushed at the last sentence. I gently grabbed the pick and bowed, "Thank you." That was all I said. "But how did you get this?" I asked still confused. "When you left, I went back to this bench and saw a pink colored thing, I looked closer and saw that it was a pick. I remembered you were bringing your ukulele so I was assuming that it's yours." She explained as she started walking. I nodded. She stopped walking and turned to look at me. "Can you sing a song for me?" She suddenly asked and I choked. "Woah, you okay?" She asked with a worried tone and ran to my direction. "Y-yes." I blushed and she nodded. "A-are you sure y-you want me to s-sing a song f-for you?" I asked stuttering. She nodded hastily and showed her gummy smile.

My heart melted.

We both sat down and she was staring at me intently, watching me getting ready to sing.

Somebody said you got a new friend
Does she love you better than I can?
There's a big black sky over my town
I know where you're at, I bet she's around

And yeah, I know it's stupid
But I just gotta see it for myself

To my surprise, she sang with me.