Seventeen

Jennie's POV (A/N: finally!)

I was still in the park, memorizing the whole place as stream of tears continued to flow down to my cheeks. I smiled sadly as I remember the first time we met, the time when I was so clumsy and lose the grip of the paper and it went through your bench. That was the time that I almost had a heart attack because of your beauty. The way your doe eyes catches mine makes all the blood rush to my cheeks. The way you hold me tight because I was horrified at the rides. The way you tug my hair at the back of my ear makes my heart flutter. I was addicted to your laugh and smiles. How can I get through this? Now, that we are already lovers, it's making it more worse. It isn't helping at all. I love you already from the day that I laid my eyes on you. I love you so much that I can escape from my parents just to have time with you every night. I was a coward. A great coward after all. I don't know what to do now, Lisa. You had me and I don't know how to find my way out of your life and I don't want to find my way out.

I stared at the Viking ride with my eyes swollen. I smiled sadly and again, my heart was crumpled. Our moment flashbacks in my mind. This was the ride that you first held my hand because I have a motion sickness but I lied because I don't want to ruin your mood, you seem to be happy riding this ride so I didn't bother to get off. See? I'm willing to risk my own health and safety just for you. This is how I love you so much, Lisa.

I had a secret that I don't want anyone to know, especially Lisa. One more day and we'll finally flew back to New Zealand.

Yes, I am not from Seoul. I lived in New Zealand. My parents decided to have some vacation for us to breathe fresh air and also, it's our school break. I was excited about it, we barely have some vacation due to my parents' business. Taehyung, my older brother knew about me and Lisa and he supports the two of us. Mom and Dad had no idea about us but they know that I'm gay. Dad told us that we'll go to a  country that we've been before when we we're young. I had no idea about it, but when we landed in Seoul, I got more excited. We are koreans but we studied and lived in New Zealand. Dad said we came here to visit our relatives but we we're just young that time and still innocent.

Dad said we'll be staying here for three months. We spend more time to each other. We shared our stories and problems. We we're so happy, we didn't want to end this vacation.

One night, I got bored. We have no schedules for that night and Mom said we need to rest. But because I am bored. I asked Mom if I can go to the nearest park. At first, she didn't gave her permission and even scolded me. I begged to her and used all my convincing powers because I really wanted to go to the park.

After almost an hour of talking to her, she finally gave up. I used the GPS to locate the nearest park, I called a cab and we went to the park.

As soon as the cab stopped, I payed for the fair. When I opened the car's door, my eyes twinkled at the sight. I spend my time eating all I want until I got no money left. I picked the piece of paper he gave me then read it while walking, suddenly the wind flew the paper and I lose it, then the story goes.

It was the night that I fell inlove with a stranger.

I silently sobbed while my eyes roaming around the park. I will miss this place.

Tomorrow is our flight back to New Zealand and it tears me up.

I sat at our bench. I glanced at our carved name. "Lisa love Jennie." I read it loud and my tears are soaking my shirt. "I'm sorry, Lisa." I said and covered my face with both of my hands. "I am very sorry." I sobbed.

I remember you asking for our address, I was such a coward. I can't afford to lose you but it's gonna happen, later. It's been two months that I felt your love. I feel really guilty. I just can't say it to you. I'm fucking stupid, I know. I don't want to see you cry because of me, I hate that. Silly, right? I don't want you to cry but I'm the one who's hurting you.

"I l-love you, Lisa." I whispered. How will I tell you about this? I don't want to lie, especially to you, Lalice. I am sorry, I love you so much.

---

Just a short chapter for our Nini and her explanation.