Twenty-Seven

Third Person's POV

It was a sunny day, Lisa woke up with her groggy eyes, rubbing it to get a better view of her surroundings. She sat up and sighed, feeling the tiredness all over her body. It was a normal day for her, a boring day. She went out of her room and lazily walked towards the living room.

She saw Chaeyoung and Jisoo laughing with each other. She also noticed that Rosé was holding a guitar. She smiled at the view. She hasn't seen Jisoo this happy before, it makes her emotional. She knew how her sister was with her when she wants comfort and all, Jisoo deserves to be happy. She wanted to pay Jisoo but she doesn't know how. Seeing her sister's wide smile makes her smile too. She just want her to be happy all the time, since she's a verry giddy person. Lisa sometimes think that does she ever deserve to have a sister like Jisoo? Because for her, she don't. She can't even help her sister with her own assignments, yet Jisoo does the opposite. Though, her assignments were hard, Jisoo will make a way to help her. She can't help her self to boast her sister to others, Jisoo has the face, the attitude and the brains. She couldn't ask for more. Chaeyoung is a lucky girl to have her, she thought. She just hope that they'll be like this until they're hairs are all painted grey.

"Oh, Lalisa." Jisoo noticed Lisa's presence. Lisa smiled and the other girl did the same. "Hi, Lisa." Chaeyoung greeted too. Lisa told them that she just want to eat and so she made her way to the dining area.

She served herself and started eating. Her parents was always away from them because of business matter. She is also thankful for her parents who continued supporting her. She sighed and shove a spoonful inside her mouth.

It's been three days after their talk at the park. Memories are still flashing in the blonde's mind. She just can't forget the day where she knew the truth. She also realized Jennie's love for her, she realized that the brunette was thinking about her. How can she be so selfless? A question that the blonde has in her mind. She shouldn't feel anything bad to Jennie because it wasn't her fault. But Lisa can't help her self to be disappointed to Jennie, if she Jennie just told her about it then they could've solved it, together. Lisa's love towards the brunette become stronger know that she knew all. She was quite happy that Jennie told her that she still loves her, but she can't do anything to save their relationship, though she was angry to Jungkook, she can't blame the boy too. Jungkook was just inlove and love can make you do things that you don't actually do. Love can make you do rude things and she understand that. She want Jennie back, but she thinks that she doesn't have any chance.

"Care to share?" Jisoo said as the couple pulled a chair to sit. "I don't know what to do anymore." Lisa simply replied. "It's still her, right?" Chaeyoung gently asked and her lips formed a smile. "Yeah, I don't know. I can't erase her, she's permanent. What did she made me drink that I am this so whipped?" Lisa joked to lighten up the mood. "You know Lisa, I understand what you feel. You just need to heal first before you face another battle." Jisoo smiled. "What battle?" Lisa furrowed her brows. Jisoo and Chaeyoung looked at each other then smiled, making the blone more curious. "Getting Jennie back." Chaeyoung shortly replied. Lisa's eyed widened, she choked at Chaeyoung's words. Jisoo immediately handed her water. "I want to unnie, I really want to. But you know, I don't want to interfere with their relationship, I don't see anything to Jungkook, he seems to look like a good guy. It was the love's fault why he threatened Jennie. He can't get over Jennie and I fully understand that, Look at me, I'm having a hard time forgetting that girl, of course it's just the same with him. Jennie's hard to forget unnie and I don't know the reason. I don't want to break their relationship just because of me, I don't want that." The blonde sighed after explaining her thoughts. Jisoo rubbee her back. "We do know, Lisa. You will just give up that easily, huh? You heard Jennie, right? She still loves you and she was just forced to be with him. We don't know how much she wanted to escape from his hold and go back to your loving arms. I can see it, her eyes doesn't form a spark when she looks at him, her lovingly stare wasn't showing. Unlike to you, Lisa. I saw how her eyes twinkle at the sight of you. How her gummy smile shows up everytime you make her blush. There's a big difference, Lisa. You want her to be happy, right? The only way that can make her happy is to be with you, then you'll just give up on her? You're just like taking her happiness away. I'm not pressuring you and think that quick, I want you to think deeply about it. Make your decision before it's too late, Lisa." Jisoo's words made the blonde tear up. She can't say anything, she was drawn to Jisoo's words.

"Love is not always happy, Lisa. We face many challenges to make our bond stronger. If you enter love, there's no turning back. Whether you like it or not, you will experience pain and sadness. It's hard to exit love, you're being trapped. This was just a test for you Lisa, a test for your love to Jennie. I hope you'll make the right decision because you don't want to regret something in the future. Just take note that we're always here for you, no matter what." Chaeyoung brushed the back of Lisa's hands with her thumb and gave a comforting smile.

Lisa's tears was pouring nonstop because of their advices. Their words was already locked in her heart, she won't forget every single thing the couple said. Their words also made her realize things. They were right, it was just a test that they need to pass. If they really love each other then they must fight for each other. Yes, she didn't owned Jennie first but she knew, she's the only one Jennie loved. If they are meant for each other then they'll end up loving each other.

The two couple hugged the crying Lisa. They knew how hard it is for Lisa, but they can only help her by giving her advices. Lisa sniffed and broke the hug. She straightened her posture.

"I love her and she loves me, I will get her back." Lisa smirked.