9. Cabin in the woods 🏡

The cabin was beautiful as well as spacious. Everyone was given a room. The clouds got darker, which means that it was close to night.

I sat outside and took out the book I stole from the store. So far I'd written everything I remembered as Isabel. I was trying to piece my old life together. The recent updates were about Ian. I Had no idea what to do about him.

There was a noise inside that forced me to stop writing. I picked the book up (I refuse to call it a diary) and went inside.

Everyone was in the living room. Ezra and Elle looked scared, Lily held on to her children, while Luke, who was in front of them, looked murderous.

"What I'm saying is that all that walking drained me." Ian said. "I'm hungry and I have no blood bags left, so someone has to be kind enough to donate their blood to me." He turned to look at Ezra and Elle.

"You are not touching them!" I said firmly, glaring at Ian. He looked at me for a moment and then said.

"Fine, then maybe one of the little ones will do." His eyes glazed over Sarah. Luke's hand tightened around the stake he was holding.

"These are children, you blood sucking monster!" I raised my voice, my anger getting the best of me.

"What did you say?" He asked menacingly. In an instant I was pinned to the wall, with Ian hovering over me. "Then how about I take you instead." I weighed my options. I couldn't kill him. I loved him too much. I wasn't about to let him sink his fangs into anyone either.

"Luke, get everyone into another room." I said.

"What? But..."

"Now!"

Luke hesitated but followed my orders and got everyone out. Ian was smirking evilly at me.

"So eager to sacrifice yourself." He tutted.

"Will you just get this over with!" Ian wasted no time in sinking his fangs into my neck. This was the first time a vampire had ever fed off of me, and God it hurts.

I got so weak that I couldn't hold the book anymore. I let it drop to the floor, where it laid opened at the last page where I had written.

I put my hands on his chest in a weak attempt to push him away, but his arms only tightened around my waist.

I felt like someone was violating me. The slurping sound of him drinking my blood disgusted me to the core.

Aftet what felt like hours he pulled his fangs out of my neck and released the hold he had on me. My body was weak, so I fell to the floor. Tears brimmed my eyes as i watched some of my blood run down the side of his mouth.

Ian bent down and picked up my book. No. I didn't want him to know, but I had no strength left. I could feel myself slowly slipping into unconsciousness. Ian's eyes widened in shock as he scanned the pages.

"Isabel?"

Was the last thing I heard before going fully into an unconscious state.