17. Punishment 😰

The next morning, Ian was right. The aches that I felt multiplied. Xavier and I have been working from six in the morning. Finally, at noon, Dominic told us that we served our punishment and we were free to go. Dominic shook his head in disappointment and told Xavier how much of a bad influence he was on me.

"What? But she was a voluntary party!" Xavier exclaimed .

"You are supposed to be alpha in the future . How about you start acting like it." Dominic growled. His eyes darkened, which is a sign that he was getting angry.

"Watch it, Beta." Xavier spat.

"Xavier, that's enough. " Xander said. Where does this guy keep appearing from?

Xavier clenched his jaw and bowed his head a little as sign for submission.

"Go get some rest." Dominic told me.

"Same goes for you Xavier. " Xander said. " later, you and I shall be discussing how an alpha should behave. " Xavier threw down his shovel and stormed off. I sighed and sank down on my knees.

Xander and Dominic looked at me weirdly, probably wondering what I'm doing on my knees. I wanted to get up and go home but my legs wouldn't obey me. I was just so darn tired.

"Ian!" I screamed, making Xander and Dominic cover their ears because of their heightened hearing . "Ian! Ian! Ian!" Ian suddenly appeared, crouching down in front of me.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" He asked worriedly.

"My legs hurt. I don't think I can walk." I pouted. He chuckled and lifted up bridal style and sped off to the house.

I took a shower and when I came out Ian showed me some kind of oil thingy, the salutary of t he pack, which was the wolf that was into herbs and stuff, gave it to him. Ian said it was good for messaging . Of course, being the perv that he is, he wanted me to take off all of my clothes. Eventually he just settled for messaging my arms, shoulders and legs. It helped me soothe the pain and in no time I fell  into a deep slumber.