14. Jealous 😡

We walked back only to find Luke sitting on a large rock, peacefully, and Ian was pacing up and down, sporting his famous scowl. When he saw me, he rushed over and his hands instantly started roaming my body, looking for injuries.

"Did he do anything? Tell me, I'll kill him. Tell me!" Ian shaked my shoulders roughly.

"And I thought us werewolves were the over-protective ones." stated Xavier.

"You-" Ian tried to grab Xavier but I stepped in.

"Ian, behave." I said, firmly. he backed off, still glaring daggers at Xavier. Xavier looked pleased with himself that he got the reaction he wanted out of Ian. I rolled my eyes, boys.

"What did he say?" Luke asked.

"Xavier and his father are offering their protection. They will be coming with us. Also, we will be staying here for a few days to rest and regain our strength."

"It'll be fun because I will be with you all day, my little beauty." Xavier was going to trap me in his arms but Ian beat him to it and wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me to the other side of him, putting himself in between of Xavier and I.

"I told you not to touch her! And she has a name!" Ian said , strongly.

"Isn't she beautiful enough to be called as such?" Xavier asked, innocently.

Ian brought his eyes to meet my angry ones that were glaring right back at him. 

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes upon." he told me. I forgive him. He turned back to Xavier.  "But only I can tell her that!" 

I sighed. The sweet sound of friendship.

________________________________________________________________________________

Xavier led us through the trees to clearing that slowly formed a small village. The village looked like something you would see in the older years. Old wooden houses stood close to each other. No electricity, no water, and.....NO WIFI! But hey, I'm not complaining, this is way better than sleeping on a thin sleeping bag in the middle of the cold, spooky forest, where anything can jump out and get you.

The houses were small, but somehow seem extremely cozy.

Xavier walked pass a few of the young, unmated females, they stopped to ogle at him, giggling amongst themselves. Xavier smirked to himself, loving the attention. He dropped a wink here and there, making the girls blush a little. 

How arrogant!

"Arrogant." Ian muttered under his breath.

I don't think i've ever seen Ian jealous, like ever. He's always so calm and laid back, but now, its like he has something to prove. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Xavier led us to three different houses. The houses were small. each had one big room that held one bed, the kitchen and a couple of chairs and couches. Luke was the first to go into his. Ian was next, but because Xavier still had to escort me to mine Ian tagged along.

We finally got to mine and Xavier pushed open the door.

"Built for unmated wolves that don't have families. If ever they find their mate we move them into larger houses." Xavier explained. "But if you want you can always stay in my room. It's much larger, unfortunately it only has one bed, but we can share."

I felt Ian tensed next to me.

"No, I don't think so. I'm a girl, I need privacy, I need sleep. Get out." I said, as I pushed both of them out of the door.

There was a basin or warm water which I used to bathe with. I sighed as I got into bed. I switched off faster than you can say lightswitch.