1

Third Person POV

London, England.

The city has found itself in another mist of darkness. The night sky consisted of its usual dark blue skies with scattered bright stars and a glowing white moon with misty clouds floating high up in the sky. The streets of London became a ghost town at night where no movement nor noise occured. Every window, every door, and every open space was closed, locked, and protected by the outside world.

Darkness weaved its way through the streets for London for any victims that wandered through the night.

The Big Ben clock tower struck midnight and a chime echoed throughout the city. The chime indicated that every child was asleep during the quiet night. Every child except one particular girl.

She stood on the roof of a building as her glowing green eyes overlooked the city of London. She let out a sigh before she caught something moving from the corner of her eye. Her lips curved into a smirk.

Without any hesitation, she jumped off the roof. Her arms and legs spread apart as she focused on how closer and closer the ground appeared before her. A happy thought was processed in her mind and soon she felt herself float. Glowing green pixie dust surrounded the girl as she flew upwards and turned towards the direction of where she caught something moving.

Her breaths became soft before she found herself in front of a window. She took a peek inside to see a dark bedroom that belonged to a child. Her eyes scanned for any movement, but she saw nothing.

Unexpectedly, a small pair of hands were pressed against the glass window from below and the sight of a small head with soft brown eyes staring at her. The floating girl titled her head before slowly backing away from the window to get a better view of the small child, but that only brought more attention towards her when the small child rose up revealing herself. Her brown eyes widned at what she saw outside her window before her lips curved into a small smile.

The small girl moved her hands underneath the window and pushed it upward allowing the cold breeze squeeze in. She leaned against the window and reached out her arm towards the creature of the night. The floating girl just glanced at the small child not knowing how to react.

The little girl started to lift herself up as she stuck out one leg out of the window and reached her small arms to reach the glowing green girl, but then death approached the small girl. Her small leg that was out of her window wobbled a bit and fear crossed her face as she let out a cry when she fell out of her window.

The floating girl immediately took action as she dipped downward and scooped the little girl in her arms away from death and towards her window. She flew into the bedroom and swirled around before safety landing on the floor. The small girl's body shook with fear and heavy breaths were heard before she looked up to meet green glowing eyes. The green-eyed girl gave her a small smile before gently placing the small girl on top of her bed. Then she turned around and closed the window shut before turning on the light from the lamp that sat on the nightstand.

The small girl's eyes widned seeing the outfit of her hero. Excitement crossed her face before she quietly squealed in delight, but the green-eyed girl placed her finger on her lip before winking at the small girl. Giggles came from her small mouth as the little girl scooted herself closer to her hero before examining her from head to toe.

" Are you an angel? ", the little girl whispered.

" Not exactly, love. ", the green-eyed girl lightly chuckled.

" You look like the girl version of Peter Pan. " she giggled.

" I guess you should say that. ", she shrugged.

" Where are you from? ", the little girl asked with curiosity.

" A place called Neverland. ", the girl replied softly

" Do you know Peter Pan? ", she asked.

" Yes I do. ", she nodded.

The green-eyed girl slowly motioned for the small girl to get under the covers as she answered the many questions the curious child had for her.

" Are you and Peter Pan friends? " , she asked another question.

" More like we are silbings. ", the green-eyed girl chuckled.

" I didn't know he had a sister. ", the small girl whispered as she laid her head down on her pillow.

" Well,  now you know. ", she chuckled lightly before tucking in the child.

The small girl gave her hero a small smile before snuggling into her bed. The green-eyed girl turned off the light from the lamp welcoming back the darkness.

" Thank you for saving me...um. ", the girl started before raising her eyebrow

" Petra. " , the girl revealed her name.

" Thank you, Petra. ", the small girl smiled.

The green-eyed girl nodded before giving the small girl a smile. She pulled out a a powder from her pouch that was attached to her belt and gently blew it in front of the little girl. The sleeping powder swirled around the small girl which caused her to yawn and then fall asleep in her bed.

Petra smiled before she slowly approached the window and lifted it up to where she could slip out. Once again, she started floating and sighed in relief before closing the window. She heard the clock chime again and suddenly flew upwards into the sky.

She flew through the misty clouds with glowing green pixie dust surrounding her. She looked back to see the city of London slowly disappear behind the clouds and sighed before reaching the second star. She kept soaring straight on till morning to an island she called home.

A/N: So you might guess that this story will be about Petra Pan. Thought I would write a story about her 🤗

Anyways, this story will take place BEFORE Peter meets Rae. No, you DON'T need to read the Kingdom Series first, this book CAN be read alone 💕

⭐️ VOTE!

💭 COMMENT!

📱 SHARE!