11

Petra's POV

Once my brother and I arrived at the training ground, everyone froze in place. The teenage archers turned their attention away from the targets and put down their bow  and arrows. The boys sharpening the weapons or handling dreamshade froze in place and looked up. The fighting at the training ground paused with their eyes on us. Felix hadn't moved from his position, but his gray eyes watched Peter's and I's movements into the training area.

" Hello boys. " , Peter greeted them. " As you can see, I retrieved my sister. I can assure you that everything is fine so no worries. "

The lost boy slowly nodded, but I could tell they wanted to greet me and make sure that I was okay. Of course, no boy dared to stand up because they were afraid of my brother's reaction.

" Petra! " , Devin exclaimed before he approached me and hugged me tightly.

" Hey, Devin. " , I lightly chuckled before hugging him back.

Yep, only Devin would bend the rules a bit.

" Petra! You came back! " , Tootles said before hugging me from the side.

" I did. I just needed a little break. I'm sorry for leaving though. " , I said quietly.

" It's okay. I'm just glad that you are back. " , Tootles smiled slightly.

My brother crossed his arms and glared at Devin and Tootles for getting up without permission. I looked at my brother and nudged him to loosen up a bit.

" Fine. Go ahead. " , he announced.

Then I was attacked by the rest of the lost boys with hugs all around me. They all surrounded me with concerned questions and sympathy for my act earlier, but I assured them that I was much better. Despite that, I smiled being surrounded by the boys that made my heart warm up a bit.

" Hey, don't squish her! " , Peter scolded them. " Be gentle. "

" I'm good. ", I chuckled before leaning into their hugs.

Felix was the only lost boy who wasn't in the circle. Instead, he stood next to my brother and gave me a warm smile. I smiled back at him before feeling the the circle of lost boys slowly come apart. Only Devin and Tootles had their arms wrapped around me still.

" Thanks for checking up on me guys. I appreciate it. " , I smiled slightly.

" Petra, we all know that you are a female. " , one of the twins said.

" So don't be embarrassed about crying in front of us. " , the other twin nodded.

" Thanks boys. " , I thanked the twins

" I hope you can forgive me for being a jerk. " , the older lost boy sighed.

" All is good, love. " , I said softly to him.

" I say we stop training and have a celebration tonight. " , Devin suggested. " Let's show Petra how much we appreciate her. "

All of the lost boys cheered and hollered with claps and nods. But it was quickly interrupted when my brother placed his hand in the air to silence the boys.

" Last time I checked, I make the decisions. " , he said sternly.

" True. " , Tootles mumbled.

" It was a suggestion, Pan. " , Devin retorted.

" Did you just talk back to me you little rascal? " , Peter gritted his teeth.

" Maybe I did. " , Devin shrugged.

I placed my hand on Peter's chest to prevent him from coming closer to Devin before placing my hand on Devin's shoulder. Devin leaned in closer to me before sticking out his tongue at Peter.

" Enough. " , I said sternly.

" Ha. " , Devin grinned.

" Both of you. " , I said glaring at both of them.

" I didn't do anything. " , Devin shook his head.

" Petra, that kid is testing my patience. " , Peter gritted his teeth.

" And you both are testing MY patience. " , I said darkly. " Devin, respect Peter because he is your leader. Keep your thoughts to yourself. "

" Fine. " , Devin mumbled.

" Peter, don't let Devin get to you. " , I told him.

Peter hummed as a response.

" But I do say that the boys trained a lot today, so let's end this night with a celebration. " , I chirped.

" Fine. " , Peter mumbled.

I whistled loudly to get the rest of the boys attention before making a hand gesture.

" Get in line from youngest to oldest. The youngest stand next to me. " , I ordered.

The losy boys scurried into their position into forming a line. Tootles stood next to me, being the youngest one, and an older lost boy stood at the end of the line, being the third oldest lost boy. Felix was the second oldest boy, but he was usually by my brother's side. Peter was the first oldest boy in the group since he was in Neverland longer than the rest of the boys.

" You all know the drill when we all march back to camp. ", I reminded them.

" Yes Petra! ", the boys exclaimed happily.

" Follow me in a straight line. Let's head back to camp. ", I ordered.

I started marching out of the training grounds and was soon followed by the lost boys. Peter and Felix followed behind us as they walked side by side. I whistled as a cue for the boys to start singing.

  Following the leader, the leader, the leader
We're following the leader wherever she may go
Tee dum, tee dee
A teedle ee do tee day
Tee dum, tee dee
It's part of the game we play
Tee dum, tee dee
The words are easy to say
Just a teedle ee dum a teedle ee do tee day

Tee dum, tee dee
A teedle ee do tee dum
We're one for all
And all of us out for fun

We march in line
And follow the other one
With a teedle ee do a teedle ee di tee dum

Following the leader, the leader, the leader
We're following the leader wherever she may go
We're going back to camp, to camp, to camp
We're going back to camp because she told us so

Tee dum, tee dee
A teedle ee do tee day
We march along
And these are the words we say
Tee dum, tee dee a teedle ee do tee day
Oh, a teedle dee dum a teedle ee do tee day

A/N: One of my favorite songs from the disney movie so I had to include it. I had to change the lyric so it would fit in this chapter, but it's fun to mash up the disney version and the OUAT version of Peter Pan.

⭐️ VOTE!

💭 COMMENT!

📱 SHARE!

Petra जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें